Since Redbook has declared our Anew Clinical Extra Strength Retexturizing Peel one of its 2016 Most Valuable Products*, I thought it would be a good time to include it in my Terrific Tuesday product posts.
We introduced Anew Clinical Retexturizing Peel a number of years ago and it has been a top seller ever since. This spring Avon updated the product with more of the active ingredients, so you can get the original peel or the extra strength peel, our most concentrated peel ever. With this product you get an at-home professional-grade treatment to help retexturize and resurface your skin in one easy step. The new patented resurfacing complex goes beyond exfoliation with a complex of 5 acids to provide multiple benefits for every skin type.
- Reveals a fresher, smoother, more radiant look
- Improves texture and radiance
- Minimizes the appearance of sun spots, fine lines, and post-acne marks
- Contains alpha hydroxy acid (AHA)
- Dematologist-tested and allergy-tested
- Every other day, AM or PM, smooth the textured side over cleansed, dry face and follow with preferred Anew treatment and moisturizer.
Made in the USA!
*The MVP will appear in an upcoming issue of Redbook.