(My reminder for my customers, highlighting some of the best buys of the brochure.)
The past 10 days have been crazy busy and my brain has had to move in so many different directions that I sometimes feel like I am just circling from one thing to another. I had a wonderful time at Avon's RepFest 2017 at the Opryland Convention Center last weekend and will have exciting news to share about "espira" later, but that plus having two extra cats (our son's - one of which was lost for two days while I was gone and thought to be hawk meat for awhile but then found safely at a neighbor's house upon my return) in addition to our own two, a son who is moving into his first home, the funeral for our sweet little Eli Williams (12 year old boy from our church who died from brain cancer) on Friday, and activities with my other business (essential oils and you can ask me if you want more details on that), working on our FHU Associates Fall Market event coming up in September (we still need more craft vendors if you know of some good ones), plus a coaching program with Avon that I am currently a part of to help me become a better mentor for my team of 111 representatives (I just earned 35 of them in an Avon incentive!), all of the above combined with trying to run our household and take care of my normal Avon business activities has been a bit overwhelming. Therefore, I have not been able to get all of the C18 brochures out that I wanted to get delivered and I still have a few C17 orders to deliver. I hope to get caught up this week and be able to focus better. For now, if you did not get a C18 brochure you can view one by clicking here and then let me know what you need or just go ahead and put your order in at my Online Store and choose Representative delivery. When you do that your order comes into my cart and can be submitted tomorrow night with my other orders. Be sure not to miss The A Box, because it is a great deal for only $10 with your $40 purchase. If the georgous fall colors are not right for you, the box would make a great gift for a daughter, granddaughter, niece, etc.
Some of the best buys of the C18 brochure include:
- Pg. 9, SSS Bath Oil, 16.9 fl. oz. size, is $10.99 and 25 fl. oz. size is $15.99. Both of these are at the Lowest Price This Year.
- Pg. 13, SSS Bonus-Size Body Lotions with pumps are $10.99, which is also the LPTY.
- Pg. 15, SSS DD Body Cream with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 (our only body lotion that contains SPF), is only $7.99. You get our Age-Defying Complex AND sunscreen in this product!
- Pg. 23, Naturals Shower Gels, Lotions, and Body Sprays are all Buy 2, Get 2 Free.
- Pg. 27, FootWorks Lavender 3-in-1 Pampering Oil is only $3.99. We received a bottle of this free at RepFest and I used it that night. Smoother feet and smoother sleep.
- Pg. 29, NEW FootWorks Ginger & White Tea Collection - Scrub, Clay Mask, and Nourishing Cream - each one only $4.99.
- Pg. 37, Sun damaged hair? Too much chemical treatment? Reconstruction 7 Intense Recovery Mask is only $4.99.
- Pg. 39, Anew Ultimate Supreme Advanced Performance Cream is only $34.99. It's our most luxurious night creme!
- Pg. 41, Here's a surprise - Anew Ultimate Day Cream, Night Cream, and Eye Cream for only $60!!
- Pg. 51, I understand that the Brightening Sheet Mask and the Firming Sheet Mask will be discontinued soon, which explains why they are currently only $10 for a set of 4. Almost 70% off of the regular price!
- Pg. 61, Vitamin C Brightening Serum is LPTY of $21.99. Many Representatives were raving about how much they loved this product at RepFest 2017.
- Pg. 73, True Color Flawless Liquid Foundation, with medium to full coverage, only $8.99.
- Pg. 81, True Color Flawless Loose Powder or Mattifying Pressed Powder are each $8.99. Add the Pro Powder Brush for $9.99 to get a soft, even finish.
- Pg. 84, SuperExtend Winged Out Mascara and SuperExtend Nourishing Mascara are each only $5.99.
- Pg. 103, Beyond Color Liostick and Lip Conditioner are each $5.99, LPTY. I highly recommend the shade Twig, which has been a best seller since it was introduced many years ago.
- Pg. 104, Makeup Setting Spray ($9.99) also gets good reviews from Avon Reps and their customers. You just spritz a bit on after you finish your makeup to set it and forget it all day long.
- Pg. 125, NEW "Be" fragrances. Three fragrances to match whatever mood you are in, either worn alone or together since they compliment each other. Intro special of $12.99.
- Pg. 127, the Far Away fragrances are each only $12.99. Far Away has long been an Avon best seller and there is a scent spot on the page.
- Pg. 135, the Classic fragrances are LPTY of $8.99. Don't forget that Soft Musk has returned to this collection by popular demand.
- Pg. 219 & the Back Cover. You certainly don't want to miss the A Box, which is only $10 with your $40 purchase. This $40 value features the Divine Wine Collection - a Fall Beauty Trend.
Thanks so very much for your continued support of my business. It really means a lot to me. If you know of other people who might be interested in ordering, please forward this email to them. When they shop at my Online Store they can choose to have orders shipped directly to themselves if they live outside of my delivery area.
Avon Gold Ambassador