The big news this campaign is the introduction of Espira, of course. These are the products I've been using since August, because Avon has sent me many of them free so that I could try them and speak from my own experience about how well they work. They sent the Daily Essentials packets (the ones on page 15) for Women, Women 40+, and Men. Since our 31 year old daughter lives with us, Gary, Bonny, and I were able to try them and all of us have been very pleased with them. Now I'm on the Espira 30-Day Metabolism Boost System as part of an Avon challenge and to kick off my goal of finally losing those 8 to 10 lbs. I need to have gone after years of carrying them around. So far I'm down 4 lbs. and I know that I can meet my goal if I stick with healthy eating for the most part. Go here to take the quiz and determine the right Espira products to help you meet your own health goals.
Here are some of the best buys of the C3 Brochure:
- Pg. 9, As we begin the new year it is time to reboot our metabolism and the Espira 30-Day System is perfect for this. Invest $126 to kick off better habits. Remember, the Espira products carry the same 90-day money back guarantee as all Avon products.
- Pg. 14/15, Choose the Espira Multivitamin that is right for you ($12) or choose the Espira Daily Essentials ($30) and have a complete nutritional foundation for our body. All Espira products are made with naturally sourced whole foods and superfoods with no preservatives and no artificial colors and flavors.
- Pg. 37, The Purely Glowing Bundle is an $88 value for only $40 and includes two of our most beloved skin care products - Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum and Anew Clinical Eye Lift Pro Dual Eye System. When you add in the Glimmerstick in True Red and the Nourishing Lipstick in Candy Red and top it all off with that gorgeous tote it is truly a WOW deal!
- Pg. 52/53, Liquid and Powder Foundations are on sale individually at $8.99 each.
- Pg. 59, Is the dry winter air cracking your lips yet? Dew Kiss and the Flavor Savers Lip Balms (Melon, Strawberry, and Vanilla) are each $1.49.
- Pg. 69-73, The Far Away, Haiku, and Be fragrances are $12.99 each.
- Pg. 89, Wild Country and Black Suede colognes are each $8.99. We do not have the aftershave in these any longer.
- Pg. 93, Vitamin C Brightening Serum is $21.99.
- Pg. 101, Clinical Extra Strength Retexturizing Peel is only $21.99.
- Pg. 110, Purchase the Beauty Boost Face Masks (six masks with a Super Booster Serum) for $20 and receive FREE Ultimate Mini-Size Day & Night Cream.
- Pg. 129, Maximum Strength Cracked Heel Cream for $3.99 and Intensive Callus Cream for $4.99.
- Pg. 135, Bonus Size Moisture Therapy Lotion with pump - 3 types to choose from for only $10.99.
- Pg. 149, Dramatic Firming Cream, Nurtura Replenishing Cream, and Banishing Cream Skin Discoloration Improver, are any 3 for $11.99.
- Pg. $150, Full Size Hand Creams of all types are $2.49 each. Make sure you never run out of these!
- Back cover, if you find your order is near $40, add a lip balm or hand cream so you can get The A Box for only $10 more. This campaign we have the Eye Love You Collection.
Don't forget about the Outlet, where you will find discontinued products at low prices while supplies last.
Have a great rest of the week, and keep glowing!
Avon Gold Ambassador