I've had some other projects in the works and ended up a little behind in getting this reminder to you. I know that a few of you will be placing your orders just as soon as we roll to Campaign 18 tomorrow night while others will be waiting until closer to the end, and at least three newbies are not expected to have orders until Campaign 19. For those new Cloud Climbers, this is the reminder that I send to my team and then to my customers each campaign. It is for you to use with your customers, either by forwarding it with your changes to fit your needs or by cutting and pasting to another email.( I don't think I have mentioned this before, but please always use Blind Copy when you send emails to your customers.) If you will be calling your customers that you don't have email addresses for (always a great idea), you can use some of these bargain prices as talking points in those calls. Don't forget that I will be giving away two crisp $20 bills and you must have an order for Campaign 18 to be in the drawing for these. We have close to 100 team members when we count those who are still pending because they have not placed orders, and less than half of those are placing orders regularly. We must do better! 😊 (Of course, if only 50 people place orders, you realize that your chances of being a winner are pretty good. 😉)
Here are some of the best buys of the Campaign 18 brochure:
- Pg. 7, Love at 1st Lash Mascara has been getting a lot of good press from the Avon Reps who have been using it, including me, and it is now available for you to purchase for only $8.99. The Velvet Mulberry shade is only available for a limited time, and it is also available in Black and Black Brown.
- Pg. 8, Beyond Color Lipstick and Lip Conditioner and True Color Lip Glow Lip Gloss are any 2 for $10.
- Pg. 10, MagiX Face Perfector, our colorless skin perfecting primer, is $8.99.
- Pg. 14, True Color Eyeshadow Quads are $4.99. Do you have a palette to coordinate with your fall fashions? Romantic Mauves and Urban Skyline will go well with the fashions Avon is introducing in the Campaign 19 brochure.
- Pg. 20, True Color Always on Point Eye Liner, in Black, Black Brown, Brown, and Midnight Navy, is on sale for $4.99. The sharpener is in the cap for this Best of Beauty liner, so you just give it a click when it gets dull.
- Pg. 30, Need a new makeup brush? All of them are on sale this campaign!
- Pg. 33, True Color Glossy Tube Lip Gloss, another Best of Beauty product, is only $3.99 and available in six shades.
- Pg. 43, Anew Full Size Regimen 4-piece boxed kits in Ultimate and Platinum are available for only $55. AND, you get the matching cleanser free! You really can't beat this deal.
- Pgs. 48 to 55, the Anew Clinical products are individually sale priced and Anew Power Serum is a WOW DEAL at only $19.99.
- Pg. 74, Fragranced Shower Gels ($4.99), Body Lotions ($4.99), and Perfumed Skin Softeners ($2.99) are all sale priced.
- Pg. 79, Black Suede and Wild Country are $8.99 each.
- Pg. 93, Moisture Therapy Intensive Healing & Repair Extra Strength Cream is half price of $2.99!
- Pg. 109, Nurtura, Dramatic Firming Cream, and Banishing Cream are any 3 for $9.99.
- Pg. 110, Full-size Hand Creams are $1.99 each (SSS, MT, and Silicone Glove), and Perfumed Liquid Deodorant is $2.99.
- Pg. 111, Lip Balms are $1.29 each.
Avon Bronze Leader
Post a Comment