Serving customers and mentoring other Avon Representatives to successful home-based businesses!
Friday, September 28, 2018
Tuesday, September 25, 2018
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Cloud Climbers Newsletter for Campaign 19
Whew! What a campaign it has been, what with the goof up with the YA website just as the campaign was closing. I thought it might have been caused by too many people waiting until the last two days to place orders, and that might have entered into it, but if you watched the video by Scott White on the Beauty Buzz, you will know that Avon is saying they found the problem and have taken steps to safeguard against it happening again. I sure hope so! But when (not if, but when, because technology is involved) we have a problem again, we will be patient and work on the issues until all is corrected. I know of at least one Cloud Climber who was very much affected by the issue, and we are still working on getting her account straightened out so that she gets the rewards she deserves for her hard work!
Top Ten in Sales in Campaign 19
1. Sandra Moore HS $1,218
2. Leslie Clendenon $495
3. Rene Parker PC $439
4. Alison Hogan $329
5. Phyllis Smith $307
6. Deanna Buswell $266
7. Stephanie Renshaw $230
8. Sharon Tibbs $226
9. Steffanie Erdelt $208
10. Brenda Taylor $197
Avon Awards for Campaign 18 and 19
(I forgot to post the awards for last campaign, so I'm posting two campaigns together.)
- Deanna Buswell - Car Magnet Consistency in Ordering Bonus, Espira Apron & Espira Tote. Deanna also won the Espira Product Bundle in Build Like a Boss earlier this year and I see she is receiving a shipment in C20.
- Jelissa Griffin - Two Beauty Samplers & Brochures for having a successful first order
- Rosanna Cassidy - Espira Tote
- Gladys Faulk - Espira Tote
- Alison Hogan - Car Magnet Consistency in Ordering Bonus
- Helen Keeton - Espira Tote
- Amy Layne - Two Beauty Samplers & Brochures for having a successful first order, Heart's Aglow Tote & Brochures for having a successful second order of $150, and the $100 Premium Starter Kit for having $500 in orders in her first three campaigns will be hers as soon as Avon corrects a problem.
- Tonya Parker - Two Beauty Samplers & Brochures for having a successful first order, Heart Tote & Brochures for having a successful second order of $150, and the Premium Starter Kit for having $500 in orders in her first three campaigns!!
- Sandra Moore - 50 Points for Sales Increase, Car Magnet Consistency in Ordering Bonus, Espira Apron, & Sound Spa
- Rene Parker - 25 Points for Sales Increase, Team Avon Backpack for having a successful recruit during ARAM!
- Sheila Stephens - Two A Boxes & Brochures for having a successful first order
- Linda Wardell - Heart's Aglow Tote, One Plum A Box & Free Brochures for having a successful second order of over $150, and the Premium Starter Kit for having $500 in orders in her first three campaigns!!
- Anissa Webb - Two Plum A Boxes & Free Brochures for having a successful first order
Wow! A lot of Cloud Climbers were born in September! Happy Birthday to Kelsey McGowan (9/1), Sherry Coats (9/8), Brittney Monti (9/9) Wendy Reed (9/9), Cynthia Blake (9/11), myself (9/14), Danielle Reneau (9/14), Rebecca Robertson (9/17), Heather Johnson (9/23), Cheryl Parker (9/23), Linda Wardell (9/24), Melanie Hamilton (9/27), Francis Carmichael (9/29), and Sharon Tibbs (9/30). In addition to celebrating a birthday in September, Sharon Tibbs celebrated her 34th Avon Anniversary on 9/6!! Others celebrating Avon Anniversaries in September are: Veronica Boyd (5 years on 9/1), Carolyn King (4 years on 9/4), Kelli Violet (7 years on 9/12), and Magalis Justiniano (13 years on 9/20). Congratulations to all!
Many of you very quietly carry on with your businesses without contacting me or letting me know in other ways that you are overcoming challenges to keep your businesses going. I know of a few, like Ruby Nunnery who is battling with illness and still pushing onward and Rene Parker who is battling with her husband's illness and doing the same, but I am sure there are others and if you want to share information on your struggles and the ways you are working around them, I'd like to know about them. Other people stay in close touch and/or they have a strong presence on social media and I see more about what they are doing. This campaign I want to give a shout out to Deanna Buswell, because she is brainstorming all sorts of ideas to keep from losing customer orders while her vehicle in out of commission and she is mostly stuck at home. Deanna uses Facebook heavily and has a business page and a customer group page, and she has put a shepherd's hook at the edge of her yard with Avon books on it and asked her customers to please come by and pick up their books. Deanna firmly believes in "Onward! No matter what!"* HOT TIP: I've considered putting a real estate type box (the kind they put informational fliers in when a house is for sale) in my yard with "FREE Avon Books!" on it, because I know of Reps who have done so to get new customers, but I live on a dead end street and don't get enough traffic to warrant having one. If you live at the entrance to a neighborhood or in an area that gets a lot of traffic, you might want to give that a try, or just use a shepherd's hook like Deanna did. You'd just have to make sure books weren't out there when rain was expected. 😊
I decided that Avon Representative Appreciation Month was so much fun for me that I would create some fun for my personal delivery customers. September has been declared my own Avon Customer Appreciation Month, and I am giving stuff away to people who are on my email list to receive customer reminders and also having a drawing for customers who place orders in Campaigns 20 and 21. (Naturally, being a business woman, I am hoping this will lead to more orders and to more customers giving me their email addresses.) Here is what I sent to my customers in my Customer Reminder for C20: "To be entered, all you need to do is place an order of any size for Campaign 20 and/or Campaign 21, and direct deliveries from Avon at my online store count as well, as long as you are in an area where I can personally deliver your goodies. I'll be giving away several A Boxes and a couple of goodie bags worth at least $50 each. Everybody who places an order of $50 or more in one of those campaigns will receive a free gift." Today I also sent an email to them with a listing of 10 items I would be giving away and all they had to do was tell me which items to put them into the drawing for. I took 10 Avon delivery bags and numbered them and as customers reply to tell me which items they want to be in the drawing for,** I'm putting their names in the corresponding bags. I told them I would do the drawings in a FB Live video on my business page Friday (my birthday) at noon, but I'm thinking I need to change that time to 2:00 p.m. due to the possibility that I may be at lunch with my hubby on Friday at noon. To get more email addresses, I posted on my FB business page about these drawings and said people had to be on my email list to enter so they need to get their email addresses to me.
Y'all go out and make this a great week, okay? I know I plan to do so!
Avon Bronze Leader
*For those who might not know, "Onward! No matter what!" is the name of Molly Stone-Bibb's Facebook group page where she helps other Reps on her Team Onward and the whole Avon family to press on despite the struggles. If you are on FB and not a member of that group, you might want to take a look at it.
**If someone told me all I had to do to enter for the 10 items I have listed below was to tell them which items to put them in the drawings for, I'd give them all 10 numbers! Wouldn't you? 😊 However, so far my customers have been just giving me a few to enter them for, and one only wants an entry for the Mascara. I have most of these in stock, so I've paid for them already, so this isn't a major expense for me, though I know it would be for many of you.
- Love at 1st Lash Mascara - Blackest Black or Brown/Black
- Anew Ultimate Day Cream
- Anew Clinical Eye Lift Pro
- Anew Clinical Retexturizing Peel
- Anew Clinical Vitamin C Serum
- Glimmersticks Lip Liner in shade of your choice
- Glimmersticks Eye Liner in shade of your choice
- Moisture Therapy Intensive Hand Cream
- True Color Flawless Liquid Foundation in shade of your choice
- Beyond Color Lip Conditioner
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)