Greetings on this beautiful Monday morning and Avon order day!!
While many of you have headed back to work this morning, I'm taking it easy after about 4 days of extra hard work. We are part of a group of folks from church, "The Seed Sowers", that has a heart for evangelism and gathers once a month to discuss our annual mission trip, connecting with our visitors, etc., to promote the building up of the kingdom of God. We had volunteered to host the group in our house after church last night, which meant we had to kick the cleanup of "the estate" 😉 into high gear when we discovered the event was going to be last night rather than later in the month as we had thought. With all that work to do, I totally forgot to send this reminder out in advance of order day. My most pressing concern of the day is getting this order done, so I plan to be available at 256-479-4061 for calls or texts, or you can reply to email, message me, or go to smoore.avonrepresentative.com to put your order in for my delivery there. (If you have more than a $50 order, you might decide to order for direct delivery using the code SEPTFREE to get a free Orange & Honeysuckle Bubble Bath.)
Here are some of the best buys that I spotted in the Campaign 20 brochure:
- Pg. 8, Magix Tint has been a big hit this summer, (I love it!) and we'll MagiX Face Perfector that customers have loved for years. Both of these products are $9.99 this campaign.
- Pg. 11, Introducing Skin So Soft Supreme Nourishment Enriching Coconut Oil Collection - a luxurious trio of Oil Wash ($9.99), Milk Lotion ($9.99), and Body Souffle($8.99). The coconut scent is lovely, and the products are too!
- Pg. 23, Boxed sets of Anew Ultimate and Anew Platinum are only $52.49. You can add the Cleanser for an additional $6.99, or ask me to back-order the set from C19 at $55 and the matching Cleanser is free!
- Pgs. 24-27, Got thirsty skin? A lot of people do after spending time in the sun and the water and we have just the right products for you in our Hydra Fusion line. Don't forget that this line is perfect for men, too, as the container look and the fragrance are not feminine.
- Pgs. 47-49, Can you feel a touch of fall in the air yet? Do you have your fall makeup wardrobe ready? It appears that some of the popular colors for fall are navy and mustard yellow, but I'm still partial to all the browns and oranges. Get your fall lipstick shades for only $5.99, and....
- Pg. 56, Get a new palette of eyeshadow shades with Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quads for only $5.29.
- Pg. 71, I see that the Honey Blossom Travel Spray for $5.99 is only available while supplies last. The full size spray will remain in the brochure and it is $20.
- Pgs. 73-77, All the Far Away, Haiku, Imari, and Rare fragrances are $13.99 each.
- Pg. 113, Moisture Therapy Intensive Healing & Repair Extra Strength Cream is fragrance-free and great for the whole family and right now it is only $3.99.
- Pg. 124/125, Did you know? Bug Guard is the only leading DEET-free brand that repels deer ticks that may transmit Lyme disease. Get Bug Guard Plus IR3535 Expedition Pump Spray for $7.59 or Aerosol for $10.49.
- Pg. 179, Put your Best Face Forward with The A Box for only $10 with your $40 purchase. This one includes a full-size Anew Clinical Absolute Even Dark Circle Corrector, a full-size Wash-Off Waterproof Mascara, and a try-it size Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum.
I've still got plenty of A Boxes available to give-away, so I'll do a drawing for two of them and all you have to do is have a Campaign 20 order of any size for my personal delivery to be entered. Are you considering trying a new product but you're just not sure you want to make the switch from what you have been using? I've had many customers who have given our products a try after being loyal to other brands and they have been pleasantly surprised that they like the Avon products as well or even better! The 90 Day money back guarantee we have assures you that you will not be out any money if you don't like what you try and I am always happy to honor that guarantee. Truly!
Avon Bronze Leader
Post a Comment