I'm sure all of you are busy, busy, busy, so I will make this newsletter brief. We are still working on building our number of team orders for each campaign, with a goal of 60% activity. I didn't put a lot of thought into my goal, or I would have set it just a little lower, but 60% it is and will remain. 🙂 We've had 53% activity a couple of times recently, which is pretty good for a team of 81 Reps.*, but in C26 we only had 39% activity. 😳 I sure hope we do better in C1!
Top 10 in Sales for Campaign 26
1. Sandra Moore RC $701
2. Rene Parker PC $678 (Way to go toward the PC goal!)
3. Ramona Hyman $396 (Great campaign, Ramona!)
4. Leslie Clendenon PC $353 (Good work!)
5. Benetta Staten $312 (Nice!)
6. Magalis Justiniano $302 (Looks good!)
7. Hattie Bush $272
8. Linda Wardell $196
9. Vicky White $190
10. Steffanie Erdelt $187
Since Campaign 26 would normally end the cycle for the year, I thought I'd go ahead and post the Cycle to Date Top 10. Of course, this year Avon is extending our cycle for Award Sales to the last day of the year, which means that if you turn in your Campaign 2 order early, it will also count toward your goal if you are aiming for President's Club or Premier to lock in extra earnings for 2020.
Top 10 in Sales for the Cycle to Date
1. Sandra Moore RC $30,466 (I can only claim Rose Circle until the end of the year. 😭)
2. Leslie Clendenon PC $11,986 (Locked in for PC for 2020!)
3. Margo Prytz PC $10,298 (Hit PC and will earn at the 40% level on Beauty Sales for all of 2020!)
4. Rene Parker PC $9,728 (Only $272 to go and I know you can do it!)
5. Phyllis Smith $6,118 (Locked in for Premier level, so will earn 30% on Beauty Sales for 2020!)
6. Gladys Faulk $5,823 (Congratulations on hitting Premier level and locking in your 30% for 2020!)
7. Amy Layne $5,576 (Congratulations to you on hitting Premier level!)
8. Vicky White $4,426 (You are only $574 away from Premier level, so I hope the next 2 campaigns will get you there!)
9. Linda Wardell $4,152 (It is still possible for you to hit Premier level, with a little extra push!)
10. Rosanna Cassidy $3,590
In the past I contacted my team members who had past due accounts to remind them of the amounts past due. This would only be for those of you who are not required to pay for your orders when you place them, of course. I had not been doing that for quite some time, but after a group call with Dee Power last night, I realized that I was doing you a disservice by not sending that reminder, since some of the past dues have likely just forgotten to pay their bill and didn't realize it was past due. I don't like to see any of you get late fees added to your accounts, so I'm going to start texting or emailing reminders again and I sent out a few of them this morning.
Have a great weekend! Thanks for all that you do to provide service to your customers each campaign.
Avon Bronze Leader
*If you are coached by Dee Power and you look at the "Best" reports she sends out, you will see that some teams have 100% activity. However, those teams are generally very small - perhaps only 5 Reps or so.