Earlier today I was thinking there seemed to be something I was forgetting or getting behind on Avon wise and while I was out delivering orders it came to me! Campaign 13 has begun online and I haven't gotten the product highlights done yet.
Here are some of the NEW products best buys I spotted in this brochure:
- Pgs. 5-7, NEW Anew Vitamin C Brightening Eye Cream ($18.99) and Vitamin C Illuminating Priming Moisturizer ($18.99) join the Vitamin C lineup. I love the pump container that keeps the product from contamination and keeps the active ingredient active. AND you get a free Vitamin C Warming Peel (it feels fantastic!) with any purchase from these pages.
- Pg. 13, belif true cream aqua bomb and true cream moisturizing bomb are each $38. If great moisture and natural ingredients appeal to you, these moisturizers definitely will!
- Pg. 24, NEW Tattoo Station Proof Brow Pencil softly defines and fills in brows for an all-day, long-lasting, natural look. It's available in 6 shades for $7 and has a built in groomer brush on the opposite end.
- Pg. 36, NEW Waterproof Lip & Eye Makeup Remover will gently yet powerfully remove even the most stubborn waterproof makeup in just one swipe. Perfect for those who switch to waterproof eye makeup in the summer and only $8!
- Pg. 38, After using the new makeup remover on pg. 36, use the Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser ($11) for the rest of your face. You will be amazed by the great cleansing you get with just a tiny bit of the product.
- Pg. 57, Keeping late hours these days? Need to look refreshed in the morning anyway? If so, Vitale is the product line for you. It's also the line for you if you want to decrease the appearance of large pores. Choose from four products for day and night use at only $22.99 each.
- Pg. 89, Cashmere Complexion Longwear Foundation ($21.99) has a shade that will match your skin tone no matter what it might be. The full coverage makeup has a soft-focus matte finish that visibly blurs pores and fine lines. Ideal for all skin types, vegan, and contains antioxidant botanical extracts.
- Pg. 97, Far Away Amalfi is a kiss of the Italian coast for summer and only $15.99. (Scent spot on the brochure page.)
This brochure is 215 pages long, so be sure to flip all the way through to make certain you don't miss anything. For example: there are many new fashion and jewelry items in the back, as well as some aromatic luxury candles. You'll need to get on the Wait List for the candles, as they are already out of stock! It's no wonder, with names like Bonfire, Mosaic, Cabana, Sandstone, and Meadow that contain enhanced fine fragrances crafted by master perfumers in a soy blend wax for a cleaner burn.
Post a Comment