It's a rainy morning here, so good for catching up on some computer work - like posting to this blog! Time is running out for ordering to receive in time for Christmas, so please get your orders for me to deliver to me (no shipping fee but a $1 service charge) by Monday, December 14, and that same date applies for ordering for direct delivery from Avon at www.youravon.com/smoore. Shipping is free on a $60 or more direct delivery order and there are a couple of great product bundles you can add to your order for only $10 each, so choose from Beauty or Skin Care and perhaps try something new!
Here are some of the new items and best buys I spotted in Campaign 1:
- Pg. 27, City of Light Illuminator is a delicate illuminating powder with a soft puff that adds a lasting radiance as a finishing touch to your makeup. Available in 3 shades for $10 each.
- Pg. 30, Dazzle Me Makeup Brush Set ($25) is 5 makeup brushes/applicators with sparkling gold-colored crystals in the handles to make you feel extra special. Also included is a cotton draw-string pouch to store them in that looks like it came straight out of Paris!
- Pg. 44, Face the Day is the A Box ($10 with a $40 purchase from the brochure) and it holds two full-size and two trial-size products.
- Pg. 49, Physiogel A.I. Lotion ($34.99) for instant and long-lasting, soothing relief of redness and itching associated with dry skin.
- Pg. 63, Rouge Powder Matte Lipstick ($15) glides on smoothly with a soft powdery matte finish and is available in six shades.
- Pg. 66, Tattoo Station Proof Brow Pencil ($7) has a powdery, light, and silky finish with no clumping or flaking. Easy to apply and has a spoolie on the end to blend it out and direct the brows to the proper position.
- Pg. 72, The Solution Mask ($2.50) comes in three varieties and makes a great stocking stuffer!
- Pg. 80/81, Lyrd Bouquet de Freesia ($29) has a scent spot on the page so you can experience the unexpected mix of sweet freesia, tulip, and warm amber.
- Pg. 83, Experience the fragrance of Cherry Vetiver, suitable for him or her, with the scent spot on the page. The Artisan fragrances are available in Travel Spray ($17), full size bottle ($42), and the Limited Edition Sachet Set ($27) to scent closets, shelves, and drawers.
- Pg. 128, Anew Clinical Absolute Even Multi-Tone Skin Corrector ($24.99) helps with those dreaded age-spots that most of us get over time.
- Pg. 191, Passion & Beyond Rose Silk Bouquet - combine the Shower Gel ($18) with the Body Emulsion ($22) for a beautiful gift set for a special lady!
- Pg. 199, Hemp Seed Oil Ultra-Nourishing Bathing Bar ($4). This plant-based bar soap gently cleanses without stripping skin's moisture. No mineral oil, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, triclosan, CBD, or THC.
- Pg. 202/203, Need a house-warming gift or a hostess gift for a holiday gathering? The Cucina products are perfect for this! Choose from Coriander and Olive Tree, Grapefruit and Rhubarb, and Sea Salt and Amalfi Lemon and give a hand soap ($15) and lotion ($16) as a set. Beautiful to look at, lovely to use!
- Back cover, Buy 1 ($3.99) Get 1 Free on Senses Antibacterial Hand Gels.
I hope you enjoy your day and this season! If I can help make it better for you, let me know how.
Post a Comment