Here's an update on my current situation. My diabetic mother (who will be 88 next month) let one of her toes get infected before telling me and I now have home health care coming out to do wound care, I'm doing wound care on the days they don't come, I'm going to my parents' house twice a day most days to make sure that the antibiotic is taken along with all her other meds, and just generally doing more and more parent care, which I knew would be coming as we still attempt to keep both of them in their own home. My husband, daughter, and sister can help some, but my daughter and my sister are both working, and my sister's husband is still recovering from Covid and battling cancer as soon as he can get back to treatments, so she can't come right now. I say all that to explain why I am a bit behind on deliveries of brochures and orders at times, BUT I don't want you to think I don't want your orders, because I do. I know what wonderful customers I have and that you understand when I'm delayed, but I like to keep you informed of what is going on.
This special offer is coming Monday and Tuesday so for those of you who prefer shopping online and need more than $25 but less than $60 (automatic free shipping point) in products, this will be your opportunity to shop. I don't know the code yet, but if you are signed up for emails from Avon on my behalf it will be sent to you on Monday OR you can just go to www.youravon.com/smoore on Monday and it will be posted in the scrolling banner.
I will be turning in my order Monday night and here is the link to the online brochure: Online Brochure by Avon
- Pgs. 4-9, NEW Isa Knox LXNEW Platinum skincare line will have you seeing firmer, smoother, skin in just one week! Don't worry, the original ANEW Platinum line will still be available, Avon is just introducing new technology and ingredients with this line that is infused with hibiscus extract, ceramide, squalane, and shea butter. If this line intrigues you, I recommend ordering the Special 4-Piece Trial Kit on Pg. 9 which includes all the products for only $25.
- Pg. 10, Floral Delights A-Box Exclusive Sneak Peek! The sneak peek is of Far Away Beyond Intense Eau de Parfum Travel Spray. It's a $40 value for only $10 with your $40 brochure purchase.
- Pg. 16, Primers? We've got them! Take your pick of 5 different ones priced from $32 to $40.
- Pg. 45, Need fragrance free skin care? Skinvincible Deep Recovery Cream and Day Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 50 can be your friends.
- Pg. 52, Many of us are having trouble with sleep during these trying times, and you may have been hearing a bit of buzz about Melatonin, too. I recommend making re:tune Inner Beauty Restful Sleep ($19) part of your nightly routine.
- Pgs. 60/61, NEW Cashmere Eyeshadow Palette ($32) and 24HR Cream Eyeliner ($15). There are two palettes available - one for a bold look and one for a natural look - and four shades of the eyeliner. PLUS, a free mini Love at 1st Lash Mascara with any purchase from this collection because everyone needs to try this mascara!
- Pg. 117, Back by Popular Demand is Topaze Cologne ($11.99), and we hear that this time it is here to stay. 🙂
- Pg. 147, NEW Sterling Silver Marcasite and Onyx Collection: Pendant Necklace ($49.99), Statement Ring ($40.99), and Drop Earrings ($40.99). A timeless look of beauty.
- Pg. 194, NEW Euthymol Mouthwash ($9.99) and Euthymol Breath Spray ($7.99) from a collection loved for over 122 years for its distinctly strong flavor and British heritage.
I've hope you have a nice long weekend!
Avon Gold Ambassador