This week I attended an
intensive Avon Anew Skin Care training class and I have also completed
an online skin care training course. I have the knowledge and I'm ready
and willing to help you make decisions about your skin care needs. In
addition to reading the info in the brochure for Anew products and
asking for my advice, you can go to this page of my website to answer
just a few questions in the Avon Skin Advisor and see what is
recommended for your particular skin care concerns: https://www.avon.com/skinadvisor.*
Once you have determined which Anew regimen you would like to use, you
may want to consider signing up for Avon Auto Replenish to make sure you have the
products you need at the best price possible. For example: If you
choose Anew Vitale, you will pay $49 for the Night Cream, Day Cream, and
Eye Gel - making each product's cost less than $17. You get to choose
how often the products are sent - every 4, 6, 8, or 12 weeks - and
shipping is free! Read more about Auto Replenish here: https://www.avon.com/category/skin-care/avon-auto-replenish.*
Here are some great buys I found in the brochure:
*If these links do not take you to my personal website, go to www.youravon.com/smoore and choose "Shop Now" and then "Skin Care" and choose the appropriate links there.
- Pg. 5, Introducing Big & False Lash, a new mascara with Avon's fiber-blend formula that doubles the look of lashes and is being introduced at only $6.99.
- Pg. 7, Give your fall look a lift with Anew Clinical Eye Lift Pro for only $5 as an add-on with a $15 makeup purchase from pages 5, and 8-17.
- Pg. 11, True Color Eyeshadow Singles or Duos and Extra Lasting Eyeshadow Inks are any 2 for $6.99.
- Pg. 13, All Glimmersticks for Eyes & Brows are any 3 for $8.99.
- Pg. 16, Several of our great brushes for eyes and brows are at Lowest Price Ever of $2.49 each!!
- Pg. 17, It's stock up time for Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion while it is LPE of .99.
- Pg. 31, Extra Lasting Lipstick is $5.99.
- Pg. 33, Ultra Color Absolute Lipstick is also $5.99.
- Pg. 39, One of the most popular products in the beauty department is BB Beauty Balm Cream, because it has multibenefit care and coverage. Right now you can get it for $7.99.
- Pg. 41, Anew Age-Transforming 2-in-1 Compact Foundation is LPE of $10.99.
- Pg. 47, Rare Pearls is LPE of $9.99.
- Pg. 51, Avon Passion is LPE of $22. This bolder, spicier scent is perfect for fall.
- Pg. 63, Black Suede and Wild Country, in both Cologne Spray and After Shave, are $7.99 each.
- Pg. 69, Anew Clinical Absolute Even Dark Circle Corrector is
$21.99. (93% of women who expressed opinions in a consumer-perception
study said they saw the look of dark circles dramatically reduced with
regular use of this product.)
- Pg. 70, Are you experiencing dryness
& loss of firmness in your face and neck? See tighter, firmer,
lifted skin in just 3 days with Anew Clinical ThermaFirm Face Lifting Cream - specially priced at $18.99.
- Pg. 73, Anew Clinical Infinite Lift Targeted Contouring System is LPE of $18.99.
- Pgs. 76-79, Anew regimens are buy one product get another for $10.
- Pg. 86, Clearskin products are any 2 for $7.
- Pg. 152-153, Are you a fan of basic products that have been customer favorites for many years? Avon Solutions Problem Solvers and Avon Care Everyday Basics are each under $4.00 each.
- Pg. 154, Full size hand creams in Moisture Therapy, Skin So Soft, and Silicone Glove are each $1.99.
- Back Cover, Roll-On Antiperspirants for men and women are $1.49 each.
(This is the newsletter I prepare for my downline representatives each campaign.)
order sorting day for me and my order has arrived. But I am making
myself leave it sitting in the garage until I get this newsletter done!
I've just listened to an online Leadership call, or at least the last
half of it, and I want to share at least one new thing that I learned
from it. In the past, Avon has required that when you recommend a person
to begin their Avon business and they decide to give it a go, you must
join me in meeting with them to get them started if you want to receive
credit for them and begin to build your team. No longer is that the
case! Now you can recommend someone to me and I can talk with them and
get them started without your presence. This is great news, because I
know many of you work full time in addition to working your Avon
business and it is hard for you to have time to devote to getting people
started and working with them. Here's a tip that works in many areas of
life, including Avon team building: Don't ever make a decision for
someone, but let them decide for themselves. In other words, don't think
"This one would not be interested in making money with Avon so I won't
even tell them about the opportunity." Let everyone know that they can
start a business for only $15 and let them decide whether they want to
or not. I have a standard email that I send to potential recruits that
explains the details of the business and they can make an informed
decision with no pressure. So start turning those names in to me today so I can contact them!
Here's a peak at the District Recognition Boards that include members of our team:
As you can see, Ruby Nunnery is #3 in the top non-PC established representatives for Sales so far this year and Maria Loza
is #6 in Sales Increase for the same category. Congratulations Cloud
Climbers! Ruby, I hope to see you as an honoree at the event this year
instead of just my honored guest. Just $4,000 in sales will take you
there and you have 7 campaigns to do it. With what we have to offer this
holiday season, that is certainly doable.
Speaking of what we
have to offer for the holidays this year, I found our first Christmas
season What's New and the Avon Living What's New in my order today. (I
took a break from writing to bring in my order before my hubby gets
home, since it was blocking his parking space.) I've seen most of the
items in the video sent out by Shana, but I look forward to studying
them better later tonight while relaxing in my recliner. Avon has really
put together a great line up for us, so make sure that you order plenty
of brochures so you can let all your customers see the items and also
use them to find new customers. Here's a good tip I learned from a top
seller of Avon: Take 10 brochures with you and go door to door in your
own neighborhood or another one close by. Start knocking on those doors
and asking whether they would like a brochure and don't quit until all
10 brochures have been given out. Make sure that you speak with a person
and get their name and either a phone number or email address if they
take a brochure. That's step one. Step two is follow up, and that is
just as important. Do not turn in your next order without checking with
that person to see what they want to order. Don't expect them to contact
you, you contact them. The weather is perfect for doing door to door
customer searching right now, you know you can use the exercise, and
this is a proven method of getting new customers.
I also found
in my order our next Preferred Preview, so I'll give you the heads up on
that right now in case you did not have an order this campaign and
therefore did not receive the notice. The PP is for the upcoming
fragrance duo for him and her - Attraction. It includes Eau de Parfum
for Her, Eau de Toilette Spray for Him, Discovermore Due Sample Cards (5
of them), Attraction for Her Shower Gel and Body Lotion, and Attraction
for Him After Shave Conditioner and Hair & Body Wash. The total
value is $105.25 and you pay only $30. If you are signed up for PP and
do not want this offer, call 1-866-516-2866 before 11:00 p.m. our time
on October 18.
Top 10 in Sales for C19
1. Susanne Walters PC
2. Steffanie Erdelt
3. Magalis Justiniano
4. Rene Parker PC
5. Ruby Nunnery
6. Gladys Faulk
7. Darren Mannahan
8. Lacey Harmon
9. Amy Odell
10. Barbie Breen
was excited to see that sales are picking up for most of you. In fact,
we had 15 representatives with orders over $100 this campaign, which was
a definite improvement from the last one! Yay!!
Just in case
anyone is interested in seeing how their team leader is doing, I'm happy
to see my name on three boards in the District Recognition. I have no
intention of losing my #2 spot on the first board and I hope to move up
to at lease #3 on the second one. I'd also like to see it climb a little
higher on the total Recruits board, but this has been a slow year for
me in that department. Fortunately, I am blessed to have kept most of my
team intact for the year, even though it is not growing rapidly, thanks
to all of you sticking with your businesses.
I am off to sort my order, so I shall say goodbye for now. Let me hear
from you if you need anything, and especially if you need me to contact a
potential recruit for you.
Avon representatives, as well as all of Avon, are very excited about Avon Living, a selection of products that will be coming out in time for the holidays this year. The products will be featured in their own catalog and I understand there will be new catalogs in the spring or summer as well. We had a webinar this morning to learn more about the products and to see some of them, so I captured a few images to show you. You can't order them at my eStore yet, but they will be there soon, so you might want to start your wish list now. This images show only a portion of the products that will be available.
Two days! Only two more days! And then the offer to refund your $15 sign up fee will no longer be valid. So go to smoore.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity/start
and get started. In fact, since tomorrow is my birthday, having you add
yourself to my team will make a nice birthday present for me! Yay! :) :)
Fall is in the air and I'm loving it!! If you look at pages 174-187 of the C20 brochure, you will find some products to really get you in the fall mood - including the candles in the picture below. Here are a few other things you might be interested in purchasing while they are on sale:
- Pg. 11, Mega Effects Mascara,
$7.99, available in Black, Blackest Black, and Brown Black. I wasn't
sure this unique mascara would make it when it was introduced, but it is
still selling well for Avon.
- Pg. 13, Ultra Color Lipstick in Bold, Shimmer, Demi Matte, and Satin for $5.99.
- Pg. 15, Gel Finish 7-in-1 Nail Enamel for $4.99.
- Pg. 19, Everybody, and every body, needs a jar of Moisture Therapy Intensive Healing & Repair Extra Strength Cream, an amazing value at $1.99.
- Pg. 27, Extra Lasting Lipstick is $5.99 and available in 12 shades.
- Pg. 36/37, Several of our top selling mascaras and liners are buy one get one for .99!!
- Pg. 42, Be Blushed Check Color is $4.99 and available in 8 shades. I recommend Mandarin Glow for a soft peachy pink look.
- Pg. 55, I know I have customers who will be happy to see that Far Away is on sale for $9.99. It rarely sells for this low a price.
- Pg. 63, Perceive is one of our top selling men's fragrances and is at LPE of $9.99. There is a scent spot on the page.
- Pg. 65, Mesmerize Cologne Spray is $10.99. There's a good reason this men's fragrance is still being sold. It's mesmerizing. :)
- Pg. 71, Clinical Wrinkle Corrector is Best Offer Ever of $16.99.
- Pg. 75, Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel
is Best Offer Ever of $13.99. This product is definitely worth trying
to reveal more radiance and smoothness to your skin without visiting a
dermatologist. It's the "at-home answer to a glycolic peel."
- Pg. 87, Now is the time to give your chosen Anew regimen
a try while you can get any two of the mini sizes for $10. That makes
each mini night and day cream (or day lotion in the case of Reversalist)
less than half price.
- Pg 88/89, Avon Elements regimens are available as sets at bargain prices - Skin Revitalize 3-pc set for $16 or Youth Restoring 3-pc set for $18.
- Pg. 155, SSS Original Bath Oil Spray is $3.99.
- Pg. 160, SSS Supreme Nourishment Creamy Body Wash is $3.99 and Cream Oil Lotion is $4.49.
- Back Cover, Brilliant CZ Stud Earrings are $4.99 each pair and available in Round Cut or Princess Cut. These will look stunning with your winter outfits!
Just a short but sweet post today, to let you know about a sweet deal that Avon has for you if you are looking for a way to make extra money - particularly useful as we are about to head into the holiday shopping season. Take a look and then click on what you see if you want to know more:
(This is the newsletter I send to my downline reps. each campaign.)
Happy first day of September!
just done the drawing for the winner of the crisp $20 bill for having a
$100 order in C16, C17, or C18, and the winner is.....Ruby Nunnery!
Congratulations, Ruby! I'll get that $20 bill in the mail to you
tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who met the goal of having an order of at
least $100 in those campaigns. I expect Avon will be doing this again in
the future, since they've done it twice already, so perhaps I'll have
another contest then.
Top 10 in Sales for C19
1. Ruby Nunnery
2. Sharon Tibbs
3. Gladys Faulk
4. Susanne Walters PC
5. Rene Parker PC
6. Stefanie Erdelt
7. Brenda Taylor
8. Callista Motter
9. Maria Loza
10. Lois JohnsonWe
had one Cloud Climber with a Direct Delivery order placed through her
eStore this campaign - Carolyn King - and I had at least 3 DD orders at
my eStore. I believe that as we get into the holiday selling period,
(can you believe we are almost there already!?!), that we will begin to
see more of these. Be sure to share all the offers of free shipping and
free gifts with purchase that Avon offers for DD orders, including the
one right now for free shipping on a $25 order before midnight on 9/2/15
using code SHIP2YOU. Avon has one of these type offers at least a
couple of times a week and you can receive email notice of them by
registering yourself as a customer at your own eStore, so be sure to do
that. I usually use the "Snipping Tool" that is in my Windows 7 program
to capture the pic for these offers and share it on my FB business page -
I'll try to remember to post that pic to our Cloud Climbers FB page as
well, but I know there are not many of you looking at that page, so I
strongly recommend that you make sure you register at your eStore so you
receive the emails from Avon as soon as the offers are available. And
yes, you can place orders at your own eStore, which is handy if you need
something between times that you are placing your regular orders.
forgot to mention the birthdays and Avon anniversaries for August in my
last newsletter, so I'll do that now. Celebrating birthdays were: Caroline McCullough (8/1), Nikia Banks (8/2), Kneeland Ford (8/18), Clovia Dunn (8/19), and Darren Mannahan (8/28). And these celebrated Avon anniversaries in August: Rene Parker (6 years on 8/4), Benetta Staten (6 years on 8/12), Steffanie Erdelt (11 years on 8/18), Cassandra Brown (10 years on 8/26). Thanks for all your years of service!
following those who are following those who are at the Avon Convention,
I learned that Avon will have this special offer starting tomorrow. It
was announced at the Convention, and I am sure that Avon will be getting
the word out to us tomorrow.
hope that you will let anyone you know who might be interested in
joining our team that this would be a good time to start. All they have
to do is go to www.startavon.com
and use your code, which is the part of the link for your eStore after
youravon.com/. In other words, for me the code would be "smoore" since
my eStore link is www.youravon.com/smoore.
will ship their kit to them and I will work with them to get their
business going. Of course, you will be helping them along the way as
well, as we will all work together to see that they are successful. And
to encourage you to build your team, I'm starting a new contest. Any of
you who add a team member during Sept. 2 to 15 who has a $100 order
before midnight on Oct. 19 will receive $20 from me. That's right! $20
for each of you!
That's all for now. Let's all have a great Avon
week. Don't forget to get your C19 order turned in on time - which will
be by midnight tonight for the majority of you. And order one extra
pack of brochures so you can get those 10 brochures out to 10 new
people. If you only get one new customer with one $20 order, you will
have paid for the extra brochures and earned on the sale as well. Plus,
you will have a new customer!
Avon Gold Ambassador