If you have been reading my blog or you have been an Avon customer for some time, you should be aware by now that Avon is often first to market new skin care products. Anew has always been at the forefront of skin care innovation, beginning with the introduction of Alpha-Hydroxy Acids over 20 years ago. Now we bring you our cutting-edge technologies and help millions of women look younger with "The Game Changers," advanced formulas that harness the power of proven anti-aging ingredients. These three products will be introduced in the Campaign 11 brochure, but may be available at my eStore even before then. In fact, I know that the Vitamin C Brightening Serum is available now. All 3 products are being introduced at $19.99 each.
Vitamin C Brightening Serum is a patented formula that contains a high concentration of 10% pure Vitamin C, which protects skin from sun, pollution, and other aggressors.
Benefits of this product include:
- Skin looks smoother and clearer and even toned
- Enhances skin clarity
- Fights overall photo damage
- Improves skin tone and resiliency
- Contains Vitamin C and E
- Dermatologist tested
- Noncomedogenic, hypoallergenic, and nonacnegenic
- In 2 weeks, skin looks brighter, smoother, clearer, and more even toned*
To Use: Use in the AM and PM after cleansing as your treatment before moisturizing. Gently smooth over cleansed skin in an upward and outward motion, avoiding the eye area. (1 fl. oz. Made in the USA.)
*Based on a consumer-perception study
Here's what Louise Scott, Chief Scientific Officer, Avon Skincare Institute, has to say about this product:
"Topical Vitamin C formulas help skin look brighter. Other products contain a Vitamin C derivative, which is not as effective as pure Vitamin C. Our concentrated serum is formulated with an exclusive patented technology that keeps Vitamin C pure and potent."
Benefits of the product:
- Suitable for all skin types (dry, normal, oily)
- Suitable as a daily moisturizer
- Improves skin clarity, texture, and radiance
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and pore size
- Improvement in overall photodamage
- Contains alpha hydroxy acids
- Allergy tested
The new super exfoliator, our most concentrated peel ever, is Anew Clinical Extra Strength Retexturizing Peel - our most popular retexturizer, now available in extra strength. This at-home professional-grade treatment helps to retexturize and resurface skin in one easy step. A complex of 5 acids provides multiple benefits for every skin type. In a clinical text, based on those who expressed an opinion in a consumer-perception study: 100% of women showed improvement in skin texture, 100% of women showed improvement in sun damage, 97% of women showed improvement in radiance, 80% o women agreed their post-acne marks looked less visible, and 97% of women showed improvement in fine lines.
Benefits of the product:
- Reveals a fresher, smoother, more radiant look
- Improves texture and radiance
- Minimizes the appearance of sun spots, fine lines and post-acne marks
- Contains alpha hydroxy acid (AHA)
- Dermatologist-tested and allergy-tested
To use: Every other day, AM or PM, smooth the textured side over cleansed, dry face and follow with your preferred Anew treatment and moisturizer. (Contains 30 pads. Made in the USA.)
Post a Comment