Hello Cloud Climbers!
I'm going to start getting my reminder out to you earlier, because I am now getting reps. from other areas who have earlier processing schedules and need to get reminders to their customers earlier than those of us in the Huntsville area. I'm including in this copy of my reminder something that will be in my reminder to my own customers about Facebook posting, just in case you might want to make a similar request of your Facebook friends. Sometimes we have to just step out of our comfort zone and ask if we want to get results. As I've heard some other reps say, "If you don't ask, the answer is always no." Two of my customers have already allowed similar posts on their walls and I hope to get a few more to allow them. Here's what I'm saying:
"I know that several of you are friends of mine on Facebook. I am trying to spread my FB reach a bit and would like to post my eStore link to your page with your permission. The post would look like this:
Posting with permission from my customer, for her FB friends who are not mutual friends of mine. I have just celebrated my 29th anniversary as an Ind. Avon Sales Representative and I'm going to continue my business for many more years, if the Lord wills. If you do not already have an Avon Rep., I'd love to have your business. If you live in the Harvest/Monrovia/Madison/East Limestone area, you can PM me to request that I leave an Avon book at your house. If you are outside of my delivery area, you can shop for direct delivery from Avon at my eStore - www.youravon.com/smoore. If you register as a customer at my eStore, I will keep you informed of coupon codes, specials, etc. Thanks so much!
I would never post my link to your wall without your permission, so if you do not mind me posting that one time message on your wall, please let me know."
Let me know if you make a request to your Facebook friends to do this and if it gets you any extra orders. I'd be very curious to hear how it works for you, and I'll let you know how it worked for me.
- Pg. 5, Big & Multiplied Mascara is here for the ultimate look in lash fullness and only $6.99 at intro special.
- Pg. 9, Glimmersticks are $2.99, which is Lowest Price Ever. The only time you will find them for less is when Avon has the 4 for $10 specials, so if you want less than 4, now is the time to buy.
- Pg. 11, Extra Lasting Eyeshadow Inks are LPE of $3.99.
- Pg. 15, Ultra Luxury Liners for Eyes, Lips, and Brows are $1.99 each.
- Pg. 19, Ultra Color Bold Lipstick, Perfectly Matte Lipstick, and Ultra Color Lipstick are $5.99 each.
- Pg. 24, Beyond Color Lipstick and Lip Conditioner are $4.99 each.
- Pg. 27, Speed Dry+ Nail Enamel is $2.99 and available in 9 shades.
- Pgs. 30-35, Foundations, Powders, Concealers, and Blushes are Buy One, Get One Half Price.
- Pg. 38/39, All Makeup Brushes are half price.
- Pg. 45, All 5 items we have available in the Rare Pearls fragrance can be yours for $23.
- Pg. 65, Mesmerize Cologne Spray for men is at LPE of $9.99. There is a scent spot on the page so you can see why this is a customer favorite.
- Pgs. 66-69, Anew Ultimate and Anew Platinum are any 2 for $40.
- Pg. 78, Anew Clinical Absolute Even Dark Circle Corrector is $17.99.
- Pg. 84, Anew Cleansers are $4.99 each. Here's a tip: These cleansers will all be discontinued soon to make room for a new line of Cleansers for all skin types. I'm sure the new cleansers will be great, but if you are really attached to your current Anew Cleanser, now would be a good time to stock up. In fact now might be the only chance you have to stock up.
- Pg. 89, Clearskin Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask is $5.99 and Invigorating Scrub is $3.49.
- Pgs. 152-171 hold the Now or Never Sale Items which have been discontinued and are only available while supplies last.
- Pg. 187, A nice gift for Mom or for yourself, the 5-piece Pampering Pedi Collection for only $9.99. It's a $27 value!
- Pg. 200-203, Planet Spa items have returned to the Avon brochure after only being available online for direct delivery for some time. Be sure to check out both lines - Blissfully Nourishing with African Shea Butter and Perfectly Purifying with Dead Sea Minerals. You can get 3 piece sets of each line for $20.
- Back Cover, Full-Size Hand Creams in SSS, Moisture Therapy, and Silicone Glove are LPE of $1.69. Don't miss out!
That's all for now. Have a great rest of the week, and watch for my Unit Newsletter to come to you on Friday, Lord willing.
Avon Gold Ambassador
*If you would like to learn more about the Avon business and the steps you need to take to become one of my Cloud Climbers, please read the information on the tab at this blog "Become an AVON Representative" or contact me so I can answer any questions you have and help you get started.