Here are some of the bargains I spotted in the C25 brochure:
- Pg. 20, For the Love of Makeup Artist Palette is only $19.99 and includes all the colors you could need for eyes, lips, and cheeks.
- Pg. 25, Luck La Vie makes a beautiful boxed gift set for a special lady - mother, daughter, aunt, cousin, friend - for only $25, which is less than the value of the fragrance alone. You can check the scent (fresh strawberry, lily of the valley, warm cedarwood) with the scent spot on the page.
- Pg. 33, The Senses Festive Cranberry & Cinnamon Collection will only be around for the winter season, so get all 4 items (2 shower gels, 1 body spray, 1 lotion) for only $10.99 while it is available.
- Pg. 35, The 130th Anniversary special for this campaign is Gel Finish 7-in-1 Enamel - 23 shades and clear for only $4.99 each.
- Pg. 40, Always on Point Eyeliner is $3.99. This liner has the sharpener in the cap, so just two twists and you have a perfect point every time.
- Pg. 46, Beyond Color Lipstick and Lip Conditioner are $4.99 each. Everyone should have at least the color Twig in their makeup kit, and I believe the color Stolen Kisses will go great with all the black and red fashions that are so popular in the winter months.
- Pg. 60, All Makeup Brushes are on sale!
- Pg. 63, Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion - $1.99!!
- Pg. 63, It's hard for me to believe it, but Flavor Savers and Dew Kiss Lip Balms are being discontinued in the new year. I hope they return sometime, but we have no guarantee that they will, so you might want to get them while you can at any 2 for $2.50. Moisture Therapy and Care Deeply lip balms are also include in that offer.
- Pg. 87, Mesmerize Black (scent spot on page) is only $9.99. This fragrance is a real winner for the men.
- Pg. 88, Women's Shimmering Body Powder will also be discontinued soon. It is specially priced at $2.99 each this campaign.
- Pgs. 92-97, All Anew Clinical products are on sale, so check to find the price on your favorite.
- Pg. 109, Avon Care Soothing Cream Cold Cream Cleanser ($2.99) and Rich Moisture Comforting Nourishing Cream ($4.69) will be discontinued in the next few months.
- Pg. 180, Planet Spa Pampering Chocolate Body Whip ($8.99), Face Mask ($6.99), and Body Wash ($6.99) will leave your senses delightfully pampered and your skin velvety smooth.
- Back cover, Care Deeply Calendar Lip Balm, Moisture Therapy Holiday Lip Balm, and 4 Joyful Treats Lip Balms in festive garb and sweet flavors - each only $1.25. You won't find them for less this year.
Post a Comment