Avon has an online only offer that will help make you Pretty and it will be Pretty Pleasing to your pocket book as well! Please place your order for direct delivery from Avon and when it totals $40 or more, you can add this set for only $10 more. Also Pretty Pleasing is the fact that your order will ship to you absolutely free!! Just add the product number 701-281 before you check out to take advantage of this offer. Here is what you get for your $10 investment:
Don't wait too long to go to smoore.avonrepresentative.com to take advantage of this great offer, because it is limited to one per order and only available while supplies last.
If you would like to offer this great buy to your own customers, along with all the other great products Avon has available, you can become a Representative today and have your eStore up and ready to take orders within the hour. Just go right here to get started!
The mark. magalog has been revamped and so have many of the mark. products. A portion of them will be featured in each Avon brochure, and the Campaign 10 brochure cover
and opening pages introduced the changes to all customers. Avon mark. is for those who are younger and trendier, but also for the young at heart or those who simply have fallen in love with mark. products.
The new motto is "Be Beauty Brave" and, let me tell you, you need to be brave to wear a few of these colors...
...but there are many products that don't require bravery at all, like these great new brushes.
So...whether you are Beauty Brave or just want to be beautiful, be sure to take a look at what mark. has to offer. Don't forget about those younger ladies of your acquaintance who you might be needing to buy gifts for, because in addition to makeup products mark. has hair care, fashion, jewelry, and bath and body products.
Well, our nutraeffects skin care line has been out for a couple of months now and I can say that it has been quite a big hit. With a line geared to every skin type, this may just be the solution you have been looking for! Learn more about the natural ingredients in these products through the Avon Insider Blog.
The Campaign 10 brochure is now live at my eStore, featuring the new look of mark. on the front cover. You can flip through it online to order, you can search for the individual items you need in the search bar, or you can click on the appropriate category for your needs. There are lots of ways to shop with me! Don't forget to use the code WELCOME10 for 10% off of your first order of any size.
Here are some of the best buys I spotted in the C10 brochure:
You can offer all these great items and more to your own customers when you become an Avon #BeautyBoss. Why not join us today?
- Pg. 30/31, The Far Away scents and the Imari scents (we have 3 variations of each) are any 2 for $25.
- Pg. 32, Fragranced Shower Gels and Body Lotions are $4.49 each, wile the Perfumed Skin Softeners are $2.99 each.
- Pg. 35 & 37, Mesmerize Black (scent spot on page) is $12.99. Blue Escape (scent spot on page) is also $12.99. These are a couple of our newer fragrances for men that have been very popular.
- Pg. 39, All Roll-On Deodorants are $1.49 each.
- Pg. 41, Avon True Color Lipstick is $5.99. Choose satin or shimmer shades in this classic, smooth, buttery color that self-renews as you wear it.
- Pg. 48, Super-Extend Nourishing Mascara is available in Black, Brown Black, or Navy for only $5.99.
- Pg. 50, If you like to keep your makeup routine quick and simple, our Eyeshadow Duo for $4.99 is for you. I recommend Almond Biscotti or Healthy Glow combos for a natural look.
- Pg. 56, Flawless Concealer Stick and Flawless Creme Concealer are each $6.99 and available in the same 13 shades to match every skin-tone.
- Pg. 58, Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Lotion is $3.99. I highly recommend this product!
- Pg. 71, Anew Reversalist and Vitale products are any 2 for $40.
- Pg. 75, Anew Clinical Thermafirm Face Lifting Cream has been a best seller in the Clinical line for many years and this campaign it is only $19.99.
- Pg. 79, Get a pro treatment at home with Anew Clinical Retexturizing Peel for $19.99. That's a lot less than you would pay for a dermatologist visit!
- Pg. 90, Clearskin Black Mineral Mask for deep cleaning pores is only $5.99.
- Pg. 161, Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil Spray is $6.99.
- Pg. 175, Planet Spa Pampering Chocolate products are back in the brochure and you can get all 3 for $24.
- Back Cover, All full-size hand creams are $1.99 each.
When we say this is a Legendary Product, we speak truth! The product line began with Skin-So-Soft Original Oil and there is hardly a person in America over the age of 30 who is not familiar with that product. You can even do an internet search and find lists like: 100 Ways to Use Avon Skin So Soft.
Many other products have been added to the SSS line through the years, including my favorite scent and formula, Supreme Nourishment with Macademia Nut Oil, and the scent especially designed for summer - Aqua Express.
Yes, these are exciting times, my friends! As mentioned in my last post, I celebrated my 30th Avon Anniversary earlier this week. In my 31st year I continue to learn new and better ways to build my business, Avon continues to come out with new and better products, my team is growing and it is a privilege to be able to help them do so, and sometimes (like today!) I just get so excited about the possibilities and my plans, all the things that I want to do during the next 30 years, that I find I just can't move fast enough to keep up with myself!! Ha!
Maybe the reason I am sitting here with a smile on my face is that I have finished the taxes for us, our daughter, and our son for yet another year and it just feels so good to have all of that out of the way. Or maybe the reason is that I just listened to a webinar with another Avon representative who shared wonderful information to help me build my online eStore sales. Or maybe the reason is that I have the Avon order for my own customers as well as the Avon order for the fundraiser I do every spring coming in later today. I try to plan those so that they don't come in on the same day, but I think I might have miscalculated this time. If that is why I am smiling, it's because "sometimes you have to laugh to keep from crying." Nah. I've handled that much product all at once before and I know I can do it again. It will make for a busy weekend though.
Speaking of the weekend, this one is going to be warm and beautiful, so the little kiddos I know will be able to enjoy all their Easter egg hunts and fun with the family without worrying about rain interfering. Maybe I have this big smile on my face because I'm thinking about all the fun they will have and how some of them will share that fun with me in my Sunday morning class.
Or maybe the reason I'm grinning so big is that I have wonderful local customers who keep me busy delivering and wonderful online customers who keep me from being too busy delivering. Or maybe it's because I have so much fun doing what I do every day and I'm blessed beyond measure to be able to work from home in this business.
Whatever the reason, I'm just smiling and smiling as I type. I hope that you have reason to smile too, and if you don't, I hope that you will count your blessings and find reason to do so! God is good, all the time!!
Today, April 10th, I am celebrating the completion of 30 years as an Avon Representative. It has been a time of many blessings, both monetarily and the blessing of many friends and relationships I have developed through those 30 years. Some of those customers who became friends, including two so far this year, have already passed on from this life, as is to be expected when you have been in the business for 30 years. When I began my Avon business, one of the main purposes I had for becoming an Avon Lady was to be able to reach out and make a difference for good in the lives of my neighbors. I hope that I have been able to do that, and that I will be able to continue to do that for many more years.
As I think back over the years, I lot of memories come to me. I remember that in the early years I would only leave home for up to 2 hours at a time to work with my business because I had a baby at home who needed me to only be gone for that long. I also recall pushing that baby, Bonny, in her umbrella stroller from door to door as I met my neighbors and introduced myself. Avon Representatives were assigned territories then, so I knew what area was mine to work and I worked it pretty well. Now, with many more women working and with the advent of the internet, no representative is limited in the area where she or he can work their business. Most of us do, of course, try to be respectful of each other and not "steal" customers. Of course, we also say that "If you are serving your customers well, they will be loyal to you and no other representative can steal them, so you don't have to worry if someone new leaves a book with your customer." That is very true, and I do try to serve my customers well.
Another memory that comes to me is of the time my family and I were vacationing in Gatlinburg and I was attempting to turn in my regularly scheduled Avon order. I had never missed a campaign order (I still haven't!), and I had no intention of not turning one in while on that trip. At that time I was one of several representatives using a small hand held unit called a POET (Personal Order Entry Terminal) to enter and place our orders. This was prior to when we began to order by internet. I did not expect to have any problem placing my order, because all I needed to do was connect the POET to a phone line (detach line from handset and attach to POET), and then push a button on the POET that would dial Avon and place the order automatically. Low and behold, I could not find a place anywhere in Gatlinburg where you could attach a phone line to the terminal and do a direct dial. Every single place I tried required that you "Dial 9" to get an outside line. (Do you remember those days before cell phones when you did that with landlines in the hospital, a hotel, in some offices, etc?) I was beginning to think I was going to have to knock on the door of a random house and try to explain to someone that I needed to use their phone line but it would only take a minute and cost them nothing. I was finally able to drive to a city nearby and find a church building or funeral home or some such place to get my order placed, and I never got myself into that situation again!
There are a lot of other stories I could tell, but I'll stop with that one, because I have another order due tomorrow and I need to get back to work. To celebrate my anniversary, I have offered my local delivery customers a free gift with their purchase of any size during this campaign. That's right, I'm celebrating my 30th anniversary by giving gifts to others! That's just one more way to make a difference for good in the lives of my customers, and I know it will put smiles on their faces and on mine. Onward to the next 30 years! ;)
Campaign 9 is now available for viewing on my eStore and here are some of the items I noticed with great sale prices. You will also find many jewelry items on sale, including Mom & Nana Tennis Bracelets and Watches. A gift of one of those for Mother's Day would be a constant reminder of your undying love!
- Pg. 20, Spring Limited-Edition Original Bath Oil Bonus Size of 25 fl. oz., $15.99.
- Pgs. 34/35, Haiku and Haiku Kyoto Flower, Eau de Parfum with Shower Gel and Body Lotion, all 3 for $19. Mmmm....there is a scent spot for Kyoto Flower on the page.
- Pgs. 36/37, It's stock up time for the Rare fragrances and Imari fragrances while they are any 2 for $25.
- Pg. 47, Always on Point Eye Liner is $4.99 and available in Midnight Navy, Black Brown, Black, and Brown.
- Pg. 49, Do you prefer your lipstick in crayon form? We have Jumbo Color & Liner Lip Crayon in 12 shades for $5.99.
- Pg. 55, It's sandal time and your toes need fresh spring colors. Get any 2 Pro+ Nail Enamels for $10.
- Pg. 69, MagiX Face Perfector, with SPF 20 to wear alone or as a flawless finish primer under foundation, $8.99.
- Pg. 60/71, Extra Lasting products are all on sale. I recommend Cream-to-Powder Foundation for $10.99 and Lipstick for $7.99.
- Pg. 82/83, the Clinical Game Changers are any 2 for $42, including Vitamin C Brightening Serum, AHA Refining Cream, Line Eraser with Retinol Targeted Treatment and Line Eraser with Retinol Treatment.
- Pgs. 94-97, NutraEffects Skin Care products are any 2 for $30.
- Pg. 143, Summer Refresher! Skin So Soft Aqua Express is back with Body Wash, Moisturizing Gel, and Body Milk Spray to quickly quench skin with hydration.
- Pg. 149, SSS Fresh & Smooth Silky Stay Shave Gel is $2.49.
- Pgs. 160/161, Planet Spa African Shea Butter and Dead Sea Minerals sets are all 3 products (Body Wash, Body Scrub, and Body Butter) for $20.
Introducing Absolute, the newest fragrance in the Today, Tomorrow, Always collection. Absolute is an extravagant parfum meticulously crafted with fragrance oils in their highest concentration for a luxurious scent that's truly long-lasting.
A chic floral fragrance as pure as absolute love...an everlasting floral heart of orange blossom with sparkling bergamot and sensual woods.
Top Note: Calabrian Bergamot, Italian Lemon, Muguet
Mid Note: Orange Flower Absolute Signature, Orris, Hibiscus Petals
Dry Note: Sandalwood Sri Lanka, Patchouli, Honey Provence Signature
Don't forget that Mother's Day is coming up in just a few weeks. This beautiful fragrance in a stunning bottle will make a wonderful gift for any special woman, be it mom, daughter, or even yourself!