Are you having trouble deciding which colors go best together to give your makeup a polished and coordinated look? Avon has made it easy in Campaign 17! The front pages of the brochures have eyeshadows, lipsticks, nail enamels, etc., that work well together.
Pinks & Berries will help you turn on the charm and get ready for romance...
Plums & Purples show off your passionate daring side...
Corals & Reds are spicy and fun...
Beiges & Browns for the natural beauty who is down to earth.
Now there is no excuse for you to not look "put together", at least as far as your makeup goes. You'll also find the accessories you need for the rest of your look in our jewelry section, including several new turquoise pieces that are great for the end of the summer and going into fall. And don't forget the invisible accessory - your signature fragrance!
(Psst! Want to offer all these terrific products to your own customers? There is no better time than now to start your Avon business.)
Serving customers and mentoring other Avon Representatives to successful home-based businesses!
Monday, July 31, 2017
Friday, July 28, 2017
C17 Best Buys - and a Great Lipstick Sweepstakes!
National Lipstick Day is tomorrow, and Avon is celebrating in a big way. Be sure to follow my Facebook business page to see all the great posts appearing there tomorrow about Lipstick, Lipstick, Lipstick! And don't forget to enter the Sweepstakes to win ALL the Lipstick!!
Some of the best buys from the C17 brochure include:
Some of the best buys from the C17 brochure include:
- Pgs. 12-15, Lips, Lips, Lips! Did you know that National Lipstick Day is July 29th? Now is the perfect time to look through your lipstick supply and make sure you have all the shades you need while throwing out the ancient ones that you don't need. Avon is ready to help, with all lip color products on sale this campaign at prices from $2.99 to $5.99 - some of them the lowest price this year. And be sure to go to http://avon4.me/2upGpQp before the end of the day on July 29th to enter this sweepstakes to win ALL of Avon's lipsticks!
- Pg. 20, SuperExtend Winged Out Mascara is a favorite of Avon Representatives and their customers, and this one is also available in Brown Black. The price is only $5.99 this campaign.
- Pg. 29, Gel Finish 7-in-1 Nail Enamel, full coverage in one coat, only $6.99. There are five new shades available: Rose Noir, Head in the Clouds, Clover, Violuxe, and Terracotta.
- Pg. 31, Anew Ageless products - Age-Transforming 2-in-1 Compact Foundation, Age-Transforming Foundation, and Age-Transforming Concealer are all Lowest Prices This Year.
- Pg. 33, Extra-Lasting Products are also all LPTY, including Lipstick, Cream-to-Powder Foundation, and Liquid Foundation.
- Pg. 36, Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Lotion is only $3.99. This product gets rave reviews from customers!
- Pgs. 38/39, Brushes! Avon has a makeup brush for every need and all of them are on sale now.
- Pg. 51, Anew Ultimate is our best selling Anew line and customers who use it make sure not to run out of it. Right now you can get any 2 products for $42. Ask me about our Auto-Replenish program so that you get your Anew products on the schedule you want, shipped to you at no shipping cost. (You can also just go to my eStore and look under Skin Care/Shop Features to find the link to Avon Auto-Replenish.)
- Pg. 59, Eye Lift Pro Dual Eye System is LPTY of $19.99.
- Pgs. 72/73. If you aren't sure about which Anew skin care line is right for you, these Anew mini sizes are just the thing to try various ones. Each mini is a two week supply and each one is only $6.99.
- Pg. 79, Clearskin Black Mineral Mask is a unique formula with oil-absorbing mineral clay. This product will "pull like a magnet" to draw out pore-clogging dirt and oil and is only $5.49 this campaign.
- Pg. 85, Haiku and Haiku Kyoto Flower Eau de Parfums are LPTY of $12.99 each.
- Pg. 87, Imari has been a top selling Avon fragrance for many years and there is an all 5 for $25 offer on it - the Eau de Toilette, Body Lotion, Shower Gel, Perfumed Skin Softener, and Roll-On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant.
- Pg. 141, Indulge your skin in new Heavenly Hydration with Mediterranean Olive Oil in the Planet Spa line. If you purchase all 3 products (Body Scrub, Dry Oil Body Spray, and Body Cream) for $24, you will receive the Planet Spa Cosmetic Bag free!
Friday, July 21, 2017
C16 Avon Cloud Climbers Team Newsletter
(My newsletter for my wonderful Cloud Climbers team! Take a look to see what we are up to right now.)
Greetings, Cloud Climbers!
It's still Tuesday, right? I know that it must be, because I mentioned in one of my videos done for you on the Cloud Climbers Team Facebook page that I would have the newsletter out by Tuesday and I'm just now getting it out. 😉 I hope everyone is having a great week and no one has had their air conditioners go out this summer. Have I mentioned that we had to replace both of our home HVAC units this spring? One in April and the other in May. That really hurt the old bank account! I'm just thankful we had the funds to take care of them both and didn't have to stay hot for long.
RepFest 2017 is almost upon us and I'm happy to see that two of you, Ramona Hyman and Tisha Johnson, are registered to attend the event. If any more of you have registered, please let me know. I've got my room reserved and my three roommates arranged, now I have to figure out the food I'm going to take along to survive the three days! Ha! Avon offered box lunches for us to purchase to make things easy, but they were $20 each so I didn't buy them. I understand that eating in the convention center is very expensive and getting from where the activities are happening to where the food is sold during the time alloted can be challenging too. Mostly I'm planning to eat a lot of nuts, fruit, raw veggies, meal bars, etc., that I can fit into whatever bag I decide to tote around with me. I qualified for the Go Country! Win big! incentive at the second level, which means I get to attend a party to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Wild Country. I think there will be food there, so that meal will be covered by Avon.
Speaking of the Wild Country Anniversary, here is a sneak peek at a product coming up soon. I'm excited about this because I think it will sell well and I have a family history with a grandfather in West Virginia who collected Avon bottles back in the day. I inherited a lot of his bottles and this offering brings back some good memories.