Serving customers and mentoring other Avon Representatives to successful home-based businesses!
Tuesday, November 28, 2017
Monday, November 20, 2017
The Beauty of Giving! C25 Best Buys
We are expecting a Joyful! Magical! Beautiful! Christmas this year. From now until Saturday you can take advantage of the AVONBLACK code to get three levels of savings. There's something for everyone (see the Avon Living catalog too!) and here are some of the best buys I spotted in the regular Campaign 25 brochure:
- Pg. 21, The Ultimate Holiday Collection, and 8-piece collection of Avon Beauty To Go valued at $141 and selling for only $45.
- Pg. 23, Avon True Color Lots of Lips - 80 mini lipsticks in 60 shades for only $30.
- Pg. 24/25, Surprise! Joyful, Magical, and Beautiful "surprise-inside crackers" filled with coordinating lipstick, nail enamel, lip liner, and lip gloss for only $15.
- Pg. 89, Introducing Prima Noir Eau de Parfum, the strong, mysterious, graceful fragrance with a warm/spicy scent that is perfect for winter wear. There is a scent spot on the page and the fragrance is $20.
- Pg. 108, For her: shower gels, body lotions, and perfumed skin softeners. For him: hair & body wash and after shave conditioner. All of them are any 2 for $7.
- Pg. 120/121, Glimmersticks for Eyes and Brows are any 3 for $12. You won't find them at a lower price this year.
- Pg. 126/127, Flawless Liquid Foundation is $8.99 and Flawless Creme Concealer is $6.99.
- Pg. 133, All Makeup Brushes are on sale.
- Pgs. 154-165, page after page of skin care items - Clinical, Skinvincible, Vitamin C, etc. - are any 2 for $40.
- Pg. 175, Are you traveling over the holidays? Be sure to get your Anew Skin Care items in the 2-week supply TSA-approved size for $6.99 each.
- Pg. 184, Shampoos and Conditioners are $3.99 each.
- Pg. 186/187, Your feet deserve some extra TLC in the winter months and we have numerous FootWorks products for you to choose from at any 2 for $9.
- Pg. 199, Moisture Therapy Hand Creams are $2.49 each.
- Back Cover, The Beauty of Gold is our A Box for this campaign and includes 5 golden products for only $10 with your $40 order.
Thursday, November 16, 2017
Cloud Climbers Team Newsletter for C23
Greetings all you lovely people!*
Since I realize some of you never make it through reading the entire newsletter, I want to start off with this important tip: Please sign in to youravon.com and go to the "My Community" heading and then "Policy & Procedures." Those were updated on the first of October and it is important that we all read or re-read them to be sure that we are in compliance with them. I'm going to help you by attaching a file with them, so no one has the excuse of not being able to find them. 😊 I am not able to monitor everyone and make sure Facebook pages are done correctly, email addresses are proper, and so forth, and it is not my job to do so. If you aren't in compliance you may be able to continue as you are doing for awhile or maybe for the life of your business, but you may also be asked to take down or change your information, so it is best to just know what you are supposed to do and do it!
I haven't sent this out in awhile, so some of you may not know about it. There is a number to call when you have questions about Avon products such as "Has this been discontinued?" "Does this product contain....?", and that number is 1-800-445-2866.
Top Ten in Sales for C23
1. Sandra Moore HS $1,150
2. Margaret McCrary $594
3. Steffanie Erdelt $349
4. Rene Parker PC $317
5. Joanne Bradford $235
6. Angelika Tuner $232
7. Rosanna Cassidy $224
8. Vicky White $221
9. Nicole Darby $194
10. Rebecca Robertson $185
With three more campaigns in this year and C26 having Double Dollars Award Sales, who will end the year strong and make President's Club? I have confidence that Rene Parker will and I am hopeful that Steffanie Erdelt will as well. I'll report on the top ten for the entire year at the close of Campaign 26, but for now, here are the top three on our team at the end of C23.
Top Three in Sales in the Cycle to Date
1. Sandra Moore HS $25,434 (I will maintain my title!)
2. Rene Parker PC $8,569
3. Steffanie Erdelt $7,316
Those with Direct Delivery Sales this campaign were Cassandra Young, Rosanna Cassidy, Melanie Hamilton, Joanne Bradford, and Rene Parker. Hmmm...I just noticed that I didn't have any DD sales this campaign. That's not good. Maybe I need to do a little more promoting.
New to the Cloud Climbers since the last newsletter are Holly DeArman of Decatur, AL, Tameka Reed of Florence, AL, and Stephanie Johnson of New Market, AL. Stephanie is a recruit of Heather Johnson, who has returned to Avon after a brief hiatus. Also returning are Virginia Curtis and Jessica Martinez Linderman. Welcome! and Welcome Back! to all of these. Also, congratulations to Heather Johnson for recruiting her first team member!!
Our Team Size is 91 and we have an additional 11 members who have not yet submitted first orders. FYI: I count those "Pending" members as part of our team, but they are not officially team members until their first order is submitted and they have seven campaigns to get that done. If an order is not submitted in seven campaigns, it is as if they never ordered a Starter Kit and they have to begin from scratch if they want to sell Avon.
Birthdays for November include a lot of you: Loyce Salas, Misty Walker, Johnny Harvill, Elizabeth Lang, April Moore, Alison Hogan, Judy Ashworth, Paula Russell, Stan Matthews, Cassandra Brown, Virginia Washington, Tana Cook, and Brenda Taylor. There are also a lot of you who began your business in November and are celebrating Avon Anniversaries: Ayanna Maston (1 year), Rosanna Cassidy (1 year), Wendy Reed (1 year), Brenda Taylor (6 years), Judy Strawn (14 years), Helen Keeton(1 year), Phyllis Smith (17), Cathy Sylvester (4 years), and Brittney Monti (1 year).
The next newsletter may not get done until after Thanksgiving, but you will hear from me before then. If you aren't in our Facebook team group, we'd love to have you. Just send me a friend request - I'm Sandra Legg Moore on Facebook - and I'll get you added. I've posted a lot of pictures there, including some for Espira (So excited!!) and you can save any of those to your own device and share them with others. I've been doing teaser posts about Espiraand have already had one friend say she is very interested in the products and wants more info as soon as I have it. Tomorrow I plan to watch the replay of the webinar coming tonight (I am at church during the webinars when they are on Weds. night), and I'll pull more pictures from this one and create more teasers.
I'm off to deliver some orders and get some excess brochures out in a customer search. Have a great rest of the week!
Avon Gold Ambassador
Cloud Climbers Team Mentor
*This is the newsletter I send out to my team at the conclusion of each campaign. If you would like to become one of my team members and see your name in this newsletter soon, just go here to get your Avon business started.
Thursday, November 2, 2017
Hot Deals of C24!
We are fully into the Christmas shopping season with our Campaign 24 brochure, so be sure to look at all the gift sets and other gift items. What I highlight here are mostly the regular daily care and makeup items that customers buy each campaign.
Here are some of the best buys I spotted in C24:
- Pg. 6, Holiday Hand Creams and Lip Balms - all 10 for only $14! Be sure to use the product number 819-254 to take advantage of this offer.
- Pg. 12, Gift set for him in Mesmerize for only $17.
- Pgs. 28-30, Joyful (Apples, Blackberries, Vanilla), Beautiful (Raspberries, Peach Blossoms, Musk), and Magical (Apricots, Vanilla, Bergamot) are limited edition bath & body sets of 3 products for $10.
- Pg. 84, True Color Lipstick is $5.99. Do you have a red lipstick yet? You need one! How about Red 2000? Add a Glimmerstick Lip Liner in True Red for $4.99.
- Pg. 89, Always On Point Eye Liner is only $4.99 this campaign.
- Pg. 104, Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Lotion is $3.99 and Makeup Setting Spray is $9.99.
- Pg. 108, Big & Daring, Big & False Lash, and Big & Multiplied Mascaras are $6.99 each.
- Pg. 130, Haiku Reflection is $12.99.
- Pg. 133, the Imari fragrances are your choice at $12.99 each.
- Pg. 143, the Classic Collection of fragrances are $8.99 each. They are still popular after all these years, and now Free O2 has been added.
- Pg. 156, Clinical Line Eraser with Retinol Treatment is $22.99.
- Pg. 162, Clinical Resurfacing Expert Smoothing Fluid is $21.99 and it retexturizes skin in only one night.
- Pgs. 168/169, Get any 2 of the Anew Platinum and Anew Ultimate creams for only $42. Or, for the best deal on the entire regimen, go back to pages 151 and 152 to get them for $55.
- Pg. 172, Brightening or Firming Sheet Mask sets - 4 masks for only $10.
- Pg. 177, Clearskin Black Mineral Mask to draw out pore-clogging dirt and oil for only $5.49.
- Pg. 219, Don't forget to add The Joy of Red A Box to your $40 order for only $10. When you purchase your Christmas gifts from Avon, you can get another one valued at $41 for only $10!!
It's not too late to begin your own Avon business in order to get these items at a 40% discount for yourself and earn 40% on the items you sell to your chosen customers. Send a contact request to me for more details or just go right here to order your kit. You'll be able to have your Online Store open for business within just a few minutes!
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)