I'm recuperating well from some day surgery I had on Tuesday morning, and finally feeling like sitting at the computer for a few minutes. The Campaign 6 brochure is up on my website* now, and is loaded with great deals like these:
- Pgs. 1-39, Please take note that on the "while supplies last sale" you will also see "no returns". That is Avon's new policy for Outlet items, which is what these are. Great buys, of course, but just be aware of that stipulation.
- Pg. 45, Skin So Soft Bonus Size Shower Gels in pump bottles are an Avon first! They are only $10.99 and are super convenient for the whole family to use.
- Pg. 64, Foot Works items - most of them are on sale.
- Pg. 65, Full Size Hand Creams are any 2 for $4.00.
- Pg. 99, True Color Pro+ Nail Enamel is $4.99.
- Pg. 103, Rare Pearls Eau de Parfum is a WOW DEAL at only $9.99.
- Pg. 136 and 138, The Ultimate and Platinum 4-piece Boxed Kits are only $50 each!!
- Pg. 146/147, Dramatic Firming Cream, Nurtura, and Banishing Cream are any 3 for $9.99.
- Pgs. 214-217, Best Espira Sale Ever! Boost System is only $99, all Multivitamins, and the 30-day system for hair/skin/nails are all 50% off. Wow!
- Pg. 227, Back by Popular Demand are the Ultra Luxury Liners for Eyes, Lips, and Brows, and they are being reintroduced at only $1.99 each.
*You will also be able to order a product being introduced in the Campaign 7 brochure (Ultimate Dual-Elixir) for direct shipment NOW! Use the code ELIXIR to get it at the intro price of $34.99. This product has been a top-seller in Europe and has now become available in the United States. It's an amazing breakthrough in anti-aging, so once again Avon is making waves with their great skin care products.
Post a Comment