Serving customers and mentoring other Avon Representatives to successful home-based businesses!
Wednesday, July 31, 2019
Thursday, July 25, 2019
The Campaign 17 Avon Book is Live Now!
Did you know that there are special offers available only to direct delivery* customers? It's true! Offers such as the Hydra Fusion 1.5% Serum and the Hydra Fusion De-Puffing Eye Serum - both for only $40 and with a free Micellar Water and Hydra Fusion samples thrown in! If you add the Berry Rosy A Box your order will be $50 and you can use the code JULY50 to get another free product! To be sure that you never miss one of these great deals, just register your email address at my online store.
- Pg. 5, Anew Hydra Fusion 1.5% Hyaluronic Acid Serum is being introduced at the sale price of $24.99! This product acts like a sponge to hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water for lasting hydration. There are three different molecular sizes of HA to reach multiple layers of the skin's surface to visibly pump skin with 2X more moisture and bring back its bounce!!
- Pg. 8, Have you tried Magix Tint Brightening Tinted Moisturizer? Customers are loving this product, and Avon will be adding more Magix products soon! Sale price is $9.99 and there are 6 shades to choose from. Most people will be able to find a match right for their skin tone, or you can mix 2 of them if you need a more perfect match.
- Pg. 24, Anew Ultimate Supreme Dual Elixir and Ultimate Supreme Advanced Performance Creme (great for night time use!) are each just $34.99 this campaign.
- Pg. 34-39, Anew Clinical products are any 2 for $40.
- Pg. 46, The Avon Basics - Dramatic Firming Cream, Banishing Cream, and Nurtura Replenishing Cream - are any 3 for $13.
- Pg. 79, Today, Daydream, and Amour are any 2 for $38. All of these are Eau de Parfums, which means they are more concentrated for a longer lasting scent.
- Pg. 82, For a lighter scent, try Be Fun, Be Daring, or Be Sweet Eau de Toilettes while they are $12.99 each.
- Pg. 88, Soap-on-a-Rope for the man in your life is only $4.99. The Wild Country version will soon be gone from the brochure, so you can only get it while supplies last.
- Pg. 93, Don't forget to buy your Limited Edition Wild Country After Shave Splash for $8.99!
- Pg. 105, Many people search for Avon Reps in the summer time because they are looking for SSS Bath Oil. You can get our largest size (25 fl. oz.) for only $16.99.
- Pgs. 106 thru 111, most other SSS products are buy 1 get 1 free this campaign!
- Pg. 184, Need an excellent Multi-Vitamin? We have one! You can get them for the whole family at any 2 for $12 prices. Our vitamins use whole food concentrates and never any artificial stuff!
- Pgs. 186/187, The A Box is Berry Rosy with four FULL-SIZE makeup essentials for only $10 with your $40 order.
*A Direct Delivery Customer is one who places their order at my online store, pays for it there, and requests that Avon ship the order directly to their home.
Saturday, July 13, 2019
Best Buys of Campaign 16, 2019 - Featuring Lip Tattoo!
Greetings, Avon Customers!
I'll be turning in my regular Campaign 16 order for local delivery customers on Monday night after 8:00 p.m. Other customers are welcome to shop for direct delivery from Avon at my online store.
Here are some of the best buys of Campaign 16, and I want to particularly call your attention to the Wild Country After Shave Splash on page 95, since we have not had an after shave splash in awhile and customers have been asking for it.
- Pg. 7, Introducing 2-in-1 Lip Tattoo! Six long-lasting stains that you
- Pg. 11, True Color Eyeshadow Quad is $5.29 and available in 10 shade combinations. Don't miss the hand written tips on this and many other pages of this brochure!
- Pg. 23, Our #1 best seller for skin care is Anew Ultimate Multi-Performance Day Cream! You can get it for $23.99 right now, and the same price is available on the Multi-Performance Night Cream, the Multi-Performance Eye System, and the Gold Peel-Off Mask.
- Pg. 27, If you want to give the entire Anew Ultimate or Anew Platinum regimen a try (my personal recommendation), your best buy is going to be the Regimen Set for each of these at only $52.49. Be sure to add the matching cleanser for $6.99!
- Pgs. 28-31, Every now and then we hear "What about skin care for men? My husband needs it too!" and we reply that men are totally welcome to use any of our skin care products. However, the Hydra Fusion skin care line might appeal to them the most, since it does not have a "feminine" look and has little to no fragrance. Have him try it, because with Avon's 90 day money back guarantee you have nothing to lose.
- Pg. 33, If you are young and just beginning to take care of your skin, I recommend either the Hydra Fusion line or Vitale. All Vitale products are $21.99 each this campaign.
- Pgs. 50-53, Lipstick, Lipstick, Lipstick! We've got a formula and a shade for every skin tone and lip type and they are all on sale for $5.29 this campaign.
- Pg. 61, We were out of stock on Glimmershadows, but they are coming back into stock now, so take a look at my online store to see what's available and let me know the shades you want.
- Pgs. 76 - 79, The Far Away fragrances and the Haiku fragrances are $13.49 each, but you can still get the limited edition Far Away Aloha Eau de Parfum for only $12.99.
- Pg. 95, Woo Hoo!!!! Wild Country After Shave Splash is back and only $8.99!!! Please take note, however, that this is a "limited edition" so you need to order while you can, and stock up if you love it. We don't know if and when it will return once this batch is sold out.
- Pg. 186, Espira Multivitamins for Men, Women, and Women 40+ are any 2 for $12. Don't miss out on these great products that are all natural with 100% of the daily value of 19+ vitamins and minerals plus phytonutrients and whole food concentrates. Each bottle is a two month supply. Think about it.... 🙂
- Back cover, The A Box contains 3 Avon Faves, including our top selling Clinical Eye Lift Pro, and it can be yours for only $10 with your $40 order.
You may notice that sale prices on several items in this brochure are higher than sale prices of the past, (for example, eye quads for $5.29 instead of $4.99) so I expect these are the new sale prices that we will be seeing from now on.
Thanks so much for your continued support of my Avon business! I'm challenging my team of Cloud Climbers to all have orders this campaign and get us back up into the $8K in team sales per campaign range where we belong, so any help you can give me with building my own order up (check your products to see what's running low, share this email with a friend, share my website link or your brochure with a friend, etc.) will be much appreciated!
Avon Bronze Leader
Friday, July 12, 2019
Campaign 14, 2019, Cloud Climbers Newsletter!
I've fallen a little behind in my blog posting, so I'm trying to catch up. :)
I hope all of you are enjoying your summer and I suspect that you are, because sales are down significantly so far this campaign. 😳😭😘 I suspect our customers might be spending their dollars on vacation expenses as well! My sales for Campaign 15 are about half of what they usually are, which is a bit surprising to me, but it happens now and then. I'm going to send an email out to my customers today to let them know that if they missed getting orders in to me due to vacations, etc., I can still take their orders and place them at my online store so they don't have to wait until Campaign 16. Since we have the coupon code CHICAGO that is good until July 10 to get free shipping on a $25 order, doing that will not be a problem for me, and it may build that order up a bit closer to where I want it!
Top Ten in Sales for Campaign 14
1. Sandra Moore RC $740
2. Margo Prytz $440
3. Leslie Clendenon PC $418
4. Rene Parker PC $281
5. Hattie Bush $276
6. Gladys Faulk $259
7. Vicky White $244
8. Amy Budisalich $217
9. Linda Wardell $208
10. Carolyn King $167
This is the first campaign in a long time that we have had anyone in the Top Ten with sales under $200, which proves my point about sales overall being down. We have a few Cloud Climbers tracking toward President's Club, (Leslie Clendenon ($6,184), Rene Parker ($5,439), and Margo Prytz ($4,712), but we have passed the half way point in the year, so anyone who is not half way there ($5,000) needs to step it up just a bit to be sure they don't miss out on this goal! Remember, there are really only two ways to increase your sales...1) Get more customers, and 2) Get the customers you have to buy more products. It's a simple formula, so put some thought into how to make it work for you.
Those celebrating Birthdays in July are: Helen Keeton (July 8), Patsy Cloud (July 11), Claire Philadelphia (July 23), Stacie Barnes (July 28), and Annetta Taylor (July 28). Congratulations to the following who are celebratingAvon Anniversaries in July: Barbara Treloar (31 years! on July 7), Amy Layne (1 year on July 12), Alison Hogan (2 years on July 13), Laura Boykin (1 year on July 16), Rhonda Kennedy (5 years on July 17), Linda Wardell(1 year on July 17), April Moore (3 years on July 18), Angi Price (7 years on July 23), Angelika Turner (5 years on July 26), and Barbara Allen (1 year on July 30). So....not many Cloud Climbers were born in July, but a whole lot of them started their businesses in July! Perhaps that means that we need to do some extra promoting of the business opportunity right now, since it seems that July is a month when many people start businesses. Hmmm. I think I can do something with that info on Facebook or Instagram. Can you?
Tips for 2-in-1 Lip Tattoo: For the 2-in-1 Lip Tattoo to last really well, tell your customers to have their lips completely clean and dry with no lip balm on them before they apply, to wait 5 minutes or so for the product to dry before adding lip balm, and one Rep. said that applying our Eye Lid Primer to lips before applying the Lip Tattoo really made it last. Of course, that last tip contradicts the one about having lips completely clean, but it was a recommendation that I found in a Facebook group, so we can suggest it to customers who love the product but want to be sure it lasts a long time and let them decide whether to try it. Also, let your customers know that they need to store the product lying flat, not standing on end, in order to keep the contents flowing to both ends of the product.
After saying for months that I was not going to go to RepFest 2019 in New Orleans, no matter how many times my Avon buddy MaryBeth Bette encouraged me to go, I'm now registered to attend. I had been thinking about the fact that many things would be shared at this RepFest with LG buying us and that perhaps I should have planned to go all along, but it was still my intention not to go. However, MaryBeth sent me a message that another Avon buddy of ours was not going to be able to attend, she had one of the least expensive tickets ($79 for those who attended RepFest last year and registered early) that she needed to transfer to someone else, her space in MB's hotel room and in MB's traveling vehicle were also available and needed to be filled, so with all of that falling into my lap I decided to go ahead and head to RepFest with them in August! I don't know of any other Cloud Climbers who are going, but I will keep you informed on what we learn, and Avon will do so as well. I know that some videos and announcements will be made available to you either as they happen or very soon afterwards on the Avon USA Representatives Facebook page, but I know that many of you are not on Facebook, so I will try to get emails sent out during the event with some info.
One more thing that I just become aware of yesterday. I've been sharing the link to my online store as - smoore.avonrepresentative.com - because I knew that would work and it was simple with no slashes. However, yesterday I was on the phone with a new customer who had never been to my online store and I was trying to walk him through placing an order for the FootWorks Antifungal Spray that he wanted. When I gave him my website link in the usual way he said that using it took him to a page with several options. I tried using the link myself and the search engine flipped my entry to - avon.com/myavon/smoore - so I gave him that link and it went straight to my online store. Since I could not recreate his experience with the first link on my own computer, I had my daughter use her brand new laptop that has never been used to go to my online store to try that link so I could see what he saw. Well, when my daughter tried it, it went straight to my online store with no problem. Hmmm. I still don't know why the link didn't work for him unless he really didn't have it typed correctly. I checked Web Office on Avon Now and my online store there is still showing as youravon.com/smoore, so maybe I'll go back to sharing that instead of using smoore.avonrepresentative.com just in case that one doesn't work for some people. I did find it very interesting that the search bar flips the address to something different now (avon.com/myavon/smoore instead of smoore.avonrepresentative.com) once it goes to my online store.
Have a great rest of the weekend, remember that I am praying for you and your business daily, and let me know if there is any way that I can help you!
Avon Bronze Leader
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)