The Campaign 21 Brochure is live now at my online store, and here are some of the best buys that I spotted:
- Pg. 7, Anew Neutralize Anti-Pollution Serum ($24.99) creates an invisible shield to help block damaging pollutants that cause signs of premature aging. Use it in the a.m. and follow with Anew Hydra Fusion Daily Beauty Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50 (sold on pg. 28).
- Pg. 9, Anew Neutralize Anti-Pollution Charcoal Mask Stick ($15.99) is a powerful combination of charcoal and kaolin clay that helps absorb toxins and helps soothe irritated skin.
- Pg. 28, the Anew Hydra Fusion Daily Beauty Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Lotion SPF50 is recommended for use after you apply the Neutralize Anti-Pollution Serum. The Neutralize and Hydra Fusion products are perfect for men and women, so make sure your hubby is aware of these products as well, or buy some as a present for him! You can get any 2 Hydra Fusion products from pages 26-28 for $38.
- Pg. 51, Avon Crave Lip Gloss is $4.99 this campaign. How about some French Toast, Pumpkin Latte, Chocolate Brownie, or Salted Caramel as we head into Fall?
- Pg. 53, Mattitude Soft Matte Liquid Lip is available in 8 shades and only $8.99.
- Pg. 56/57, Ultra Luxury Liners for Eyes, Lips, & Brows are only $2.99. Get the 3-in-1 Pencil Sharpener to keep your Liners on point for only $3.49!
- Pg. 66, Do you need a new shade of blush to go with your fall fashions? True Color Luminous Blush is a pressed powder and True Color Be Blushed Cheek Color is a creamy stick that can be used on cheeks and lips. TIP: Powder blushes work well for younger skin but more mature skin often does better with a cream blush.
- Pgs. 85-87, Avon Stories Collection and Avon Classics fragrances are any 2 for $19.
- Pg. 97, For the men, Avon Prime Eau de Toilette is a powerful, bold, masculine scent and only $15.99. It's one of our top selling fragrances for men!
- Pg. 115, A basic low priced Avon product that every home needs is the Moisture Therapy Intensive Healing & Repair Extra Strength Cream. Every one in the family can use this product, it only costs $3.99 this campaign, and it is wonderful for treating the most severe dry-skin conditions.
- Pg. 182/183, Do Not Miss the three Limited Edition makeup items introduced as part of our Pink Hope fundraising efforts: Blush of Hope Radiant Blush in the universally flattering Golden Rose shade is $10.99, Kiss of Hope Lip Dew is $1.49, and Kiss of Hope Nourishing Lipstick in Raspberry Rose is $6.99.
- Pg. 187, The A Box is "Fall for Glimmer" and it is filled with items to help you step into fall, (Eyeshadow Quad in Warm Sunrise, Glimmersticks Diamonds Eye Liner in Olive, Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Lotion, and A-Box Exclusive Shimmering Teardrop Earrings), ALL for only $10 with your $40 order!
All of my customers who had direct delivery orders for C20 went into a drawing for one of two A Boxes and the winners were Gaye Jones and Mary Terrell Allen. Congratulations, ladies! I'll get those A Boxes to you soon.
We will be hosting our annual FHU Associates Huntsville Chapter Fall Market and I would love for you all to come shop with us next Saturday, Sept. 28. It's supposed to be 95 degrees that day, so it will be too hot for you to work in the yard and you need to come see me at my Avon booth and my daughter at the booth for our other business. 🙂 We have a total of 24 vendors (craft and direct sales) who will be waiting to welcome you and help you select your purchases. We will be serving chili, chili dogs, and potato soup in the kitchen area, no matter how hot the day is. You can also purchase fried pies, homemade cinnamon rolls, or my stove-top cookies. All proceeds from booth rentals and food purchases goes to scholarships for my alma mater. Unfortunately, we have had to cancel the painting classes for now.
Thanks so much for your continued support of my Avon business!
Avon Bronze Ambassador
Post a Comment