Avon's biggest brochure of the year has arrived! Most of our Christmas offerings are in this brochure, so don't delay in ordering as some items may sell out early. You have two choices for shopping - either for my delivery or for direct delivery from Avon. Even if you plan to order for my delivery, you will want to go to my online store and click on the big red bow to see some special offers, including a sweepstakes you can enter. There will be 100 winners, and I would love for YOU to be one of them!
- Pg. 9, Surprise! Avon put The A Box in the front of the brochure this campaign in addition to on the back cover. This one is all about Classic Glam with 4 full size products (total value is $40) for only $10 with your $40 purchase. Take a look at the box cover, because it features a gift set Avon sold many years ago.
- Pg. 11, The Limited Edition Iconic Avon Lipsticks are back again this year with all new shades and packaging. So gorgeous and only $9 each! Don't miss the vintage 1967 ad featured on the opposite page, because some of you may have seen the items featured there in your youth. I recall very well the Topaz sachet jar just to the left of center at the bottom of the picture, because my mama had one. The travel size fragrance to the right of it looks very familiar too, and I believe it had a roll-on type top.
- Pg. 21, Woo hoo! The 5-piece sets of Holiday Hand Creams and Lip Balms have arrived. The items can be purchased individually, but you get the best deal when you purchase the sets for $8 each. Great for stocking stuffers, teacher gifts, to hand out little goodies to your "besties" or your co-workers, or for holiday gathering hostess gifts. My personal way of using these is to put a bunch of them in cute baskets and take them to my family Christmas gatherings for everyone to pass around and grab one or two. Even some of the guys pick lip balms!
- Pgs. 22/23, These Skin So Soft sets feature fragrances (Winter Lavender or Wintersoft) only available at this time of year. Each $15 set contains Body Wash, Hand Cream, and Body Butter, and they make lovely hostess gifts or gifts for special friends. Of course, you can always treat yourself, too!
- Pg. 24, Limited Edition Dopp Kits for the men in your life in two classic best selling scents - Black Suede and Wild Country - for only $22 each. These good sized bags will hold the three products included plus a whole lot more essentials for men.
- Pg. 26, Have you seen those new Silicone rings that are appearing on fingers across the country right now? I just became aware of them recently and I see that we have a black one for men right now. The price is much better than some prices I've seen - only $9.99 - and it is available in 5 sizes. These rings are great for men who lead a very active lifestyle or work with their hands in ways that could damage metal rings.
- Pgs. 14-15, 28-37, 44-45, and more. Jewelry, jewelry, jewelry! Some of it has that holiday vibe, while other pieces are wearable all year. There are gift sets and their are single pieces, and most are priced under $20.
- Pg. 101-105, Anew Clinical Skin Care items are any 2 for $42.
- Pg. 119, Glimmersticks are any 3 for $10, so time to stock up!
- Pgs. 126-130, Magix Tint, Magix Prime, Magix Wand, Makeup Brushes, Contour Stick, Pressed Powder, Cream to Powder Foundation, Highlighting Powder and Stick, Dazzle Drops, and various Blushes are all Buy 1 Get 1 Half Price.
- Pgs. 139-143, All the Far Away, Haiku, Imari, and Rare fragrances are $13.99 each.
- Pg. 178, You can now buy your Toothpaste and Toothbrushes from Avon! I'm hearing some really good reports on the Blanc Charcoal Toothpaste. By the way, if you are worried about a black toothpaste, don't be. This one is "blanc" meaning that it is white.
- Pg. 179, Speaking of perfect hostess gifts, Avon's Veilment Natural Spa Collection has three beautiful variations - Black Rose, Dead Sea Salt, and Himalaya Pink Salt. Any one of them would add a touch of beauty to the bathroom decor and the large pump bottles are only $12 each. I've been using Black Rose and can verify that a little goes a long way, so these bottles will last awhile.
- Pg. 185, CHI Essentials have arrived! CHI is a professional hair care leader and we have partnered with them to bring you a unique blend of certified organic botanicals for healthy-looking hair that is sulfate and PABA-free. Four products unique to Avon that are suitable for every skin type.
- Last, but certainly not least, starting on Pg. 210 you will find all the Avon x The Face Shop Collaboration products. Please study these pages and learn more about these Korean beauty products that have been around for a long time but have just come to Avon with our purchase by LG H&H. Remember that we have a 90 day guarantee, so don't be afraid to try something new and return it if you aren't satisfied.
There are oh so many more products that I would love to talk about, but it is time to move on so I'll just let you shop the brochure's 227 pages to see what else we are offering for Christmas and beyond.
Avon Bronze Leader
p.s. It is not too late to open your own Avon account and purchase all these items at a 40% discount, even if you are only ordering for yourself. Go here to learn more and get started.
Post a Comment