I've had a few customers wondering if I am carrying on with my business during this time of social distancing. (Will that be THE catch-phrase of 2020?) Yes, I am definitely continuing on, although I am being cautious and I expect my customers to be as well. Some of them are meeting me outside, for some I am leaving the order with a SASE inside (I've actually been doing that for years), some are paying with PayPal and I am dropping off their new Avon books and their orders without seeing them, etc. I'm very flexible about deliveries, just as I have been for years, and it is working out fine.
With that being said, this really is the perfect time for customers to order at my online store for direct delivery from Avon. When you visit my store, you can read a notification from Avon about the steps being taken to get your orders to you with your safety in mind. We have moved into Campaign 8, with several new products that I know you will love!
Here are some of the best buys I spotted in the Campaign 8 book:
- Pgs. 6-10, NEW! Cashmere Complexion Longwear Foundation ($21.99) is available in 30!! flexible (you may find more than one that will work for your skin color) shades and the Cashmere Complexion Longwear Concealer ($14.99) is available in 12 shades. Use the chart on page 10 to find your perfect match. Samples are not available, but don't let that stop you from trying these products as the 90 day money back guarantee is always in effect.
- Pg. 39, While you are spending more time at home, take the opportunity to do some special skin care treatments for your face. The Solution Masks (Pore Care, Nourishing, and Firming) are only $2.50 each. That's a great price for a little spa treatment. 🙂
- Pg. 40, Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser is an amazing product! It only takes a tiny bit to to the job, making the $11 price for the HUGE tube a true bargain.
- Pg. 43, NEW! Dr. Belmeur Amino Clear Bubble Foaming Cleanser ($12) is perfect for those with oily skin. You might also want to try the Dr. Belmeur Clarifying Spot Healing Patches ($2.50 for 24), a spot treatment with tea tree leaf oil on a clear plaster patch.
- Pg. 50, Anew Ultimate and Platinum Kits are only $54.99 for a $148 value, since they each include the matching Cleanser FREE this campaign!
- Pgs. 57/58, Ooooo! Any 2 of the Anew Hydra Fusion products for $38 AND a FREE Snow Cream!
- Pg. 85, Glimmersticks are any 3 for $10.
- Pgs. 92-95, Magix Tint, Magix Prime, Magix Wand, Dazzle Drops, Illuminating Stick, Be Blushed, Luminous Blush, Contour Stick, Pressed Powder, Cream-to-Powder Foundation - All are Buy 1, Get 1 Half Price.
- Pg. 109, Do you want a light fragrance for Spring? Try Skip A Beat or Something Amazing from the Avon Stories Collection while all the Stories are only $6.99 each.
- Pg. 122, Heads Up!! Roll-On Anti-Perspirant Deodorants are any 2 for $5 and you aren't going to find them at a better price. Time to stock up on your favorites!
- Pgs. 128-133, Lots of Skin So Soft products are Buy 1, Get 1 Free.
- Pg. 227, Don't miss your chance to try the new Peony Rose fragrance from Avon in a travel size along with all the other goodies in the Spring Fling A Box for only $10 when added to your $40 order.
- Back cover, Lip Balms are only $1.29 each.
That's enough for now, but don't forget to check out the two special fliers that you'll find on my website as well - Eau so You and You've Got (Style) Game!