Everyone is talking about "shields" these days, and Avon is excited to offer a new shield for your skin. This line of Balance and Soothe products introduced into our Moisture Therapy lineup is front page news this campaign! The Campaign 17 brochure is live on my website now if you need to look at the brochure there.
Here are some of the new items and best buys of the campaign:
- Pgs. 4-7, NEW Moisture Therapy + Balance and Soothe products to give skin the utmost care with our advanced microbiome formulas with prebiotics and para-biotics. These three products are perfect for the customer who needs to restore their skin or maintain their skin with a protective layer. Try the Body Cream ($15), the Body Lotion ($20), or the Body Wash ($18) and get a FREE Feelin' Fresh Roll-On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant with your purchase.
- Pgs. 11-13, Are brilliant neon colors your thing? We've got them! Try NEW Limited Edition Write Bright Eye Liner ($8.99), Limited Edition Electric Lash LOVE at 1st Lash Mascara ($9.99), or Limited Edition Neon Rules Lipstick ($14.99). We've even dressed up two of our Mini Hand Creams with neon colors ($1.49).
- Pg. 14, The A Box is Orange Crush and chock full of Vitamin C. Only $10 with your $40 brochure purchase.
- Pg. 24, NEW belif x VDL Glow Moist Fix & Mist ($38) is a weightless 2-in-1 setting spray that can be used prior to makeup for dewy, glowing skin and then to set and refresh makeup throughout the day.
- Pg. 37, Wearing a mask in public but still wanting to sport beautifully tinted lips when you are able to remove it? Ink Tint in Tattoo Matte ($12) is the perfect solution. This long-lasting liquid lip stain drives down to a silky-soft matte finish.
- Pg. 44, Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser is a great deal at $11 for a huge tube that will last a long time.
- Pg. 49, NEW Jeju Aloe 99% Fresh Soothing Gel ($6.99) instantly hydrates and soothes dry, sensitive skin.
- Pg. 66, Anew Hydra Fusion Daily Beauty Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Lotion SPF50 ($18.99) is a long name for a highly recommended product with Avon's highest sunscreen protection. If you have got to be in the sun for an extended period, this is the one to get!
- Pg. 73, Anew Clinical Line Eraser with Retinol Treatment ($26.49) for use under your moisturizer in the am/pm is an important product to add to your regimen if overall fine lines and wrinkles are your skin care concern. If you just want to target a few spots, such as around the lips and eyes, then Anew Clinical Line Eraser Targeted Treatment ($22.99) is the one for you.
- Pg. 80, Get back to the basics with these three skin care items that have been in the Avon portfolio for years: Dramatic Firming Cream ($4.99), Banishing Cream ($4.99) and Nurtura Replenishing Cream ($4.99).
- Pg. 100/101, With your gorgeous smile hidden behind a mask much of the time, the eyes need to really shine as we must smile with them, so how about putting a bit of extra effort into making them pop? Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quads ($6.29) are available in 10 shade selections or you can go all out with Glimmershadow Liquid Eyeshadow ($7.49) with Glitter or Shimmer finish in 9 shades.
- Pgs. 112/113, Avon Flourish Honey Blossom Eau de Parfum (fresh and sweet) and Peony Rose Eau de Parfum (fresh and clean) are $20 each or, if you can't decide on one, opt for the Travel Spray for $6.99 and get one of each.
- Pg. 175, NEW Cucina Essentials Dish Soap ($6.99) is a naturally derived formula with stain-removing citric acid and microbubbles. Available in two lovely fragrances - Lemon & Verbena and Garden Basil.
I'd better stop now. Have y'all noticed that all of our brochures are over 200 pages lately?!?! Whew! That used to happen only during the holiday season. So many products to choose from and many more coming. 💕