My next Avon order is due to be submitted after 8:00 p.m. tomorrow (Monday) night. I have been forgetting to offer a special with each reminder so I'm catching up with three this time. You may any one of these at my cost of 40% off when you place an order in this campaign. If you have already given me your order, just let me know if you want to add one of these items to it.
- Page 88, Mattitude Soft Matte Liquid Lip - 40% off price is $5.39.
- Page 97, Love at 1st Lash Mascara - 40% off price is $5.99.
- Page 213, Footworks Overnight Renewing Cream - 40% off price is $3.35.
Here are a few new products and best buys for Campaign 18:
- Pg. 5, NEW Cashmere Complexion Compact Powder Foundation ($30) for those who prefer a powder foundation to a liquid. This product can also be used as a setting powder over your liquid foundation and can be worn wet by dampening your powder puff. If you like a matte finish, choose one of these 16 shades for all day wear. The natural ingredients include vegan collagen, lavender oil, artichoke, and chamomile extracts.
- Pg. 14, The A Box ($10 with a $40 brochure purchase) is all about a Fresh Face. There's a try-it size of Green Goddess Facial Oil, a try-it size of Love at 1st Lash Mascara, and a full-size of Anew Neutralize Anti-Pollution Serum.
- Pg. 18/19, NEW Limited Edition belif Aqua Bomb with Hyaluronic Acid Powder Set and belif Moisturizing Bomb with Hyaluronic Acid Powder Set - $45 each set. The jumbo-size moisturizer + hyaluronic acid powder = an explosive bomb of super hydration that you mix and wear overnight for super hydration!
- Pg. 39, Ink Tint ($12) may be just the long-lasting lip stain you need right now.
- Pg. 41, Mono Pop Eyeshadow Palette ($18) in Mood Coral or Mood Brown will carry you into fall with 9 shades of eyeshadow to enhance your eye look and make your eyes pop!
- Pg. 48, Is your face mask irritating your face? My recommendation would be to use Dr. Belmeur Cica Recovery Cream ($34) with strengthening ceramide to help restore the moisture barrier. Dermatologically tested and suitable for sensitive skin.
- Pg. 51, NEW Jeju Aloe 99% Fresh Soothing Gel ($6.99) is a product you'll want to have on hand if you aren't growing your own aloe plant. This "nature's miracle moisturizer" is infused with 9 other soothing herb extracts: chamomile, spearmint, lemon balm, rosemary, lavender, bergamot, basil, sage, and oregano. Come to think of it, with all those good herbs, this is better than growing your own!
- Pg. 99, If you prefer a Powder Brush to a powder puff, you might want to get one of these while they are on sale at $10.49 to use with your new Cashmere Complexion Powder Foundation.
- Pg. 109, Explore a world of floral delights with LYRD Sparkling Neroli (pronounced "layered") Eau de Parfum at $29.
- Pg. 127, Black Suede Eau de Toilette and Wild Country Cologne ($12.99 each) are our classic fragrances for the men.
- Pg. 175, NEW Fresh Fiji Gel Bead Diffuser ($7.99) in Calming Lavender and Fresh Cotton has joined the Home Care line. The perfect size for small spaces, just remove the seal and the beads provide a slow release of fragrance infused with green tea extracts to remove and neutralize odors, not just mask them.
The fantastic new skin care products you see in the picture below will not be found in the brochure until Campaign 20, but they are available now through me or online. Click here to learn about them.
Post a Comment