We have just moved into Campaign 4 and the brochure is up online! The concentration is Valentine's Day, so be sure to view pages 1 through 13 for all the "hearts!"
Here are some of the new items and good buys I spotted in Campaign 4:
- Pg. 4, 'True' Love at 1st Lash Mascara in Velvet Mulberry - a shade that may only be available for a short while - is $11.99.
- Pg. 7, Anew Vitamin C Vitamin Me Brighten Me Gift Set (what a name!😁) has three full sizes of best-selling Anew Vitamin C products in a gorgeous gift box for only $44.99.
- Pg. 11, Hearts! Hearts! and more Hearts! with our jewelry pieces for Valentine's Day. And don't forget about the Lock Me in Love Key Chain for only $8.99 with any $15 purchase from pages 3-11.
- Pg. 12, The A Box is Romance Me Pamper Me and has a full-size Crave Lipe balm along with a travel size of Love at 1st Lash Mascara and a Lyrd Artisan Santal Musk Eau de Parfum Travel Spray. This is a great $10 addition to your $40 order as the Lyrd travel spray sells for $17 by itself.
- Pg. 38, Dr. Belmeur Cica Recovery Cream and Cica Hydro Cream are each $34. These creams are suitable for sensitive skin and an amazing, skin loving, addition to your beauty routine. Great for the gentlemen too!
- Pg. 41, If you do not have an aloe plant growing in your home, you need the Jeju Aloe 99% Fresh Soothing Gel for $6.99. This large jar (10.1 fl. oz.) of 99% pure aloe infused with 9 soothing herb extracts is a best buy.
- Pg. 65, Are deep lines and wrinkles a concern for you? Anew Clinical Line Eraser with Retinol Targeted Treatment ($22.99) is for use in the p.m. after cleanser and before moisturizer. It's a powerful tool in your arsenal against the signs of aging!
- Pg. 215, Elastine Hempharmx Hydrating Shampoo and Hydrating Conditioner ($20 each) are vegan formulas that are silicone-free, and the shampoo is sulfate-free. They have Omega 3-6-9 to help moisturize and nourish hair.
How can I best serve your Avon needs?
Avon Gold Ambassador
Post a Comment